• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Numerology?

LittlePinky82

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this so I apologize in advanced if it's not and if it's moved I understand and no big deal to me. :) Just the mods doing their job. Well lately for the past two months now I've been getting to know this guy who I knew in high school. We were never friends or acquaintances really. I just knew of him really and have always on some level been drawn to him like a pull. During this last month at least I've fallen for the guy. I've been thinking about telling him. I am a gnostic Christian and am psychic and am in contact with my guides. They've all been very encouraging and telling me to trust this man more.

I did something I never thought I would do. I told him about my abilities. For a good number of days my guides were nagging at me to do it and to trust him. I couldn't ignore it anymore. He's a Buddhist so I wasn't sure what their thoughts were on that, but my guides were really strong (it was like a nagging feeling) about me telling him and trusting him. I did and I said how I hoped he didn't think I was crazy or anything. He responded saying basically it made sense and that he didn't think I was crazy. I was really glad of that. :) After that I began thinking about my developing feelings for him. If I should say something or not. I put the question out there on what I should do and I've lately been seeing the sequence 9:11 everywhere whether it's time or dreams.

I've looked up what it means but I'm curious to other people's thoughts. It seems to be a message but I'm not sure exactly what it is. If it's just the Universe confirming what I want to do and encouraging me. I've just been having lately this really super strong nagging feeling that I should confess. I'm weary because I've only done this one other time with a friend and he rejected me. I've changed since then however by losing some weight. This guy is also closer to my age too. I'm just curious as to others opinions on the 9:11 sequence and the dreams. My dreams all involve something with the Sept 11, 2001 attacks. I've only had two dreams and in one of them I died but was brought back to life. I was about to die again when I woke up while I was freaking out. Thanks in advanced. On edit the friend I confessed to and rejected we're still friends today. :) Things were weird for a while but now everything is cool.

Last edited:

bain-druie

Tree-Hugger!
Hi, Little Pinky :)

This is of course your life and your decision to make as you travel your own path. However, since you ask, my two cents is this:

I believe based on the feeling I get from your post that you would benefit more from focusing on building yourself for the present, rather than on a relationship. I'm not necessarily talking about losing some weight in order to be more attractive; being at a healthy weight is important, but it's a mistake to buy into Madison Avenue's bizarre standards of beauty.

When our emotions are too tied in to an issue, it can be very difficult to hear or see anything else. Don't get me wrong, I believe in guides and shamanic journeys, but I also believe it is very easy for our own emotions to deceive us about these things if we let them. We start believing we see confirmations from our guides or the spirit world that tell us we should do what we really, really want to do anyway.

In your case, I think the fear of rejection is playing hell with you. You want to approach this issue with the guy you like, but you want to feel safe doing it, too. That's understandable, but it's not a good idea to allow your fears to be any part of the guiding/decision-making process.

I recommend meditating on the issues this brings up in you, and letting the question of a relationship rest until you have the confidence to approach a man, knowing he may reject you and knowing that it will not devastate you if it happens. Rejection is never pleasant, but it's not the devouring monster our minds make it out to be at times, especially when we've been rejected and want to make sure we don't risk having that happen again.

In essence, it seems to me that your desire to approach this guy is trying to trick your fear of rejection into shutting up so you feel safer. When my head gets like this, I know it's time for a meditation and silence, and getting myself back in order.

I do not say this in a condescending way at all; been there done that, and I know when you're in that situation it is impossible to see objectively.

As to the numerology pattern, again here, if I were you I would make sure it is not an association your brain makes because of what it subconsciously passes through its 'Important' filter. We tend to think the universe sends us messages by putting a repeated image or number or word in front of us, when in fact it may just be that for some reason that image, number, or word has taken on significance so that we notice it whenever it crosses our path. Normally these pass us by as a kind of 'white noise' in the psyche.

Anything truly significant will manifest in due time; meanwhile, find the still center of your being and rest for a while.

Just my opinion!

LittlePinky82

Well I appreciate your thoughts. I looked up what the 9 and 11 mean in numerology and the nine generally seems to be a number in Christianity to be judgment. And 11 is one more than perfect and the number of revelation. Since I am a gnostic Christian I'm guessing the Universe will send messages that my brain would understand. It just seems like this sequence has been popping up a lot lately. As for being rejected I do fear that even more with this person. I've experienced it before and it's not the end of the world. As for losing weight I've been doing that for career goals. I'm involved in the criminal justice field and want to work at the fed level and want to be the best so I've been getting in more shape for that. I do feel more confident but I'm still a little weary on if I should do this now and what exactly these numbers are trying to tell me. A friend thinks it's for a new beginning in my life.

blackout

Violet.
heya Pinky.

9 is the number of completion.
(and also achievement)

11 is the number of revelation,
spiritual insight, practical intuition...

11 is a "complex" number also though,
as it reduces to 2 (1+1),
and yet can also can be seen solidly as two ones,
thus resounding the "1" qualities.

11 as in 911 can be seen as two/"Twin" Towers,
reminding me also of the Tarot Tower card,
and thus the roman numerals
I and II (1, 2 and 11).

The differences between 1 and 2
can cause conflicted sensibilities
(leader or follower, singularity or duality),
and also carry an interesting sexual overtone...
I male,
II female.

The (Tarot) Tower card can speak of
foundational transformation/s, shattering of/shattered illusions,
falls from ivory towers, violent upheaval,
sudden change... paradigm shifts.... new beginnings...
renovation and restoration.

911 is also the emergency help number. :shrug:

Hope that all helped somehow.
Good luck. :)

Last edited:

LittlePinky82

Ha not really just made it more difficult as to what this message could mean. I have had two dreams dealing with 9:11 so maybe it would help if I post them.

The first dream I remember I was in some lobby somewhere in a building. Somehow I just knew it was one of the twin towers. The first one that got hit. I've never been there, much less to NYC (farthest north I've been has been DC on that side of the coast) so I have no clue if what I saw was real or not. I don't think it was. I was waiting in the lobby around a few other people for an elevator. There was this woman who popped out at me and I could feel she was really scared about something. We got on the elevator and I sensed she was visiting this floor in the building that was a hospital. I could feel she was on her way to see two daughters she had who were close together in age. They had some type of surgery and she was going to meet up with them. Their father, her husband, was there with them now. It felt like she had left for a while to go home and rest and all that. She was scared to death of the husband. I sensed he was a horrible abuser. She got off on this floor and I was on my way to my soul mate. I knew I had died and was brought back to life back in time before the tower was supposed to be hit. I was given the chance to save my soul mate, so I was given only a certain amount of time. I really felt horrible for this woman so I got off the elevator and called for her.

We stopped in front of this nurses station and I was trying not to yell but there were a lot of people around talking and it was just really loud. I told her that today was going to be either the best day of her life or the worst (cause of her daughters) and she needed to leave the building right now. I couldn't tell her how I knew but very soon this building won't be here anymore. She didn't believe me of course and had a shock look on her face. The nurses behind me heard what I said and told security and janitors about me and I was there causing trouble and making threats and if they see me to remove me from the building. I was going towards the left to what looked like office rooms to find my soul mate and warn him. As I was going I saw, still not far from the nurses station, my brother going in the opposite direction as the woman was going. I tried to get to him but there were so many people and it was so loud he didn't hear me. I made the split decision to warn him too and then go to my soul mate. I saw there was a stair case on the other side so I went that way since there weren't so many people blocking my path.

I could have gone and warned my soul mate first, but if I did that I would have gone back to the other side and my time would be up and I had a little time left. So I made it to the stair case. My idea was to go down the stairs and to the other side and meet up with my brother that way and beat the crowd. I was about to open the door and out popped a security guard and a janitor. They found me and the janitor told the nurses station on a walkie talkie. The two decided to just leave me in the stair case and locked the top door they threw me in. All the other doors had been locked and I was now trapped. I looked at my watch and time was running out (it was the watch I wear in real life). I started freaking out how I couldn't save my soul mate and I was going to die again. I screamed for them to let me out but they were gone. That's when I woke up.

In my second dream I was at a college campus in some big lecture room. Tons of people were there. I'd say maybe 100-200 people from a quick glance I had at the beginning. Some woman was talking about "the truth" about 9/11. Whatever that means. I remember she had a slide show and I remember seeing pictures of George Bush and Dick Cheney and there were other people. Just don't remember who they were. I don't remember what she was talking about or anything. I don't think that was important. I remember whispering to someone next to me "finally people are going to know the truth." Knowing "the truth" seemed to pop out a lot to me. After that the presentation was done. Some sort of paper with people's names were going around. It came to me and my name was already on there. I thought someone had forged my name but then I saw more closely what it was and said to myself that yeah I signed it and passed it to this girl behind me I'd known since elementary school or early jr high I can't remember right now. I was gathering my things getting ready to leave and for some reason momentarily everything with my vision became very fuzzy. I couldn't really make out anything. I saw what was in my hand.

I had a white three ring binder note book and at least two text books and this travel makeup bag I have that I use for my every day makeup so I don't have to dig for a few items in my bigger bag. I blinked a few times and everything was normal. The girl behind me asked what type of note book paper I was using. I told her college rule but she said not that but the color. I said "white" and she was about to interrupt me again and I said with blue lines and she was like "yeah!" shrug I dunno what that meant. This guy I've known since grade 7 (but we went to elementary school together just didn't know it until I saw him at the talent show in grade 5) came over to say hi. He mostly talked to the other girl (didn't hear a word) and ignored me. I have had feelings for the guy since I first saw him in grade 5, but in this dream I didn't feel a thing like in the past. It was like all my feelings were gone. I remember briefly thinking about the guy I mentioned in the first post and I was getting out of my chair to head out the door. That's when I woke up.

It feels like some sort of message with all this 9:11 stuff, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. My guides have been bugging me again to be honest with my feelings, but I'm still a little weary. This whole sequence thing has been popping up since after I asked the Universe about it and to give me some guidance. I feel like this is my answer and the answer to this is basically slapping me in the face but something is blocking it within myself to really see it. Maybe these two dreams will help figure it out?

Last edited:

LittlePinky82

I have a wiccan friend and asked her if she knew anything about numerology and she knew some. She said I add together the 9:11. So it's 9+11=20 and then 2+0=2. So I've really been seeing two everywhere.