• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not sure where to put this, but isn't Jehovah a religion

SilverAngel

just curious... why did you ask?
Because I saw Satanism listed as a religion but not the jehova's witnesses and I thought this strange. Besides my neighbor tries to convert me by showing me pictures of cartoon dinosaurs, pretty funny actually

Like this

393e4874ce08c867eb2a73e1efd722d6.jpg

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Yes @SilverAngel....
we are here and active. Was there something you needed to discuss?

We are open to genuine questions, but not here to be defend misinformation.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Thanks, looks like I forgot that they are only allowed to access their own page, no wonder it's hidden as it's a dead end
It got quiet when one day their overlords commanded them not to post publicly anymore with us heathens some time ago.

Aside from some brave holdouts, they pretty much listened and stopped posting. Pretty freaky.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
It got quiet when one day their overlords commanded them not to post publicly anymore with us heathens some time ago.

Misinformation....as usual. We have come to expect it. :rolleyes:

It was a recommendation that posting on religious discussion forums (there are much worse ones than RF) posed a danger for those who were not used to the kind of treatment often dished out to JW's on these kinds of platforms, so because our door to door activity was sufficient for fulfilling our commission, (and we didn't need the grief TBH) we were wise to leave the fray and concentrate on the "heathens" at their homes. We love the heathens....there is no point in preaching to the converted....is there? :D

Aside from some brave holdouts, they pretty much listened and stopped posting. Pretty freaky.

Freaky? Really? It was a recommendation, not a command.....we have no commander but Jesus Christ. We follow guidelines, not orders.
For some like myself, being a housebound carer for the last 10 years, it has been difficult for me to fulfill my obligation to share our beliefs with others who may (or may not) be interested in what we have to say. I have a pretty thick skin, so I left for a while and came back.....mostly because I was having some really nice discussions with people who come and go here.

Times have changed and we are no longer able to go out preaching in our usual way so these platforms are now useful, but not for the sensitive souls among us.

We try to keep it civil, so we will not respond to those who are just closed minded and eager to judge based on hate or hearsay. No topic is off limits as long as it is based on genuine inquiry and not on some one sided story where no defense is possible. To judge anyone on one side of a story is to make a fool of one's ignorant self. o_O

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Because I saw Satanism listed as a religion but not the jehova's witnesses and I thought this strange. Besides my neighbor tries to convert me by showing me pictures of cartoon dinosaurs, pretty funny actually

Like this

393e4874ce08c867eb2a73e1efd722d6.jpg

LOL....these are for children....is there a message in there for you perhaps....? :D