• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not an Onion article:Feminist wins award for designing chair that prevents "manspreading"

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Heh.

Also, you know what's gonna happen.
Guys will go for the spreading chairs and chicks will be stuck with those squeeze chairs.
Tom

Yeah I was just thinking that. *I know it's a joke*

But if these were to be used. It would be a voluntary system, I doubt anyone would be there to enforce people to sit in specific chairs. So the men would use the women's chair because it's made for spreading. And the women would be forced to use the men's chair. Or you would have people like me that would sit in the designated men's seat, but I would seat in it in reverse. Having my plumbers crack out for all the world to enjoy, and getting the spread I need for me berries at the same time. It's a win/win really! :D

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
"Manspreading"? It sounds like spreading soylent green fertiliser on the fields.