• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Non Psychology Books On Human Psychology

dave_

I've read some psychology books.All of Freud's , some books on psychopathy etc.These were scientific books but i need a book that's more artistic , you know feeding your brain on human psychology but also giving you artistic pleasure.It is better if it's about psychopathy but i like general human psychology too.

I've read some of world classics but didn't like due to moralistic message.I want an amoral book.Nietzsche is already in my list.I've read Antichirst and liked it alot.

So what books do you suggest?

Laika

Premium Member
I would highly recommend anything by Erich Fromm. Fear of Freedom/Escape from Freedom is a classic book for social psychology. he's a humanist psychologist and deals with ethics in from this perspective. this might not be what you're looking for but I find he doesn't overplay the 'moral' side too often.

(Congrats on reading Freud; it's something I've always wanted to do).