• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Non-existence vs an unknown afterlife

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Permissions are a means of controlling and regulating access to specific system- and device-level functions by software. Typically, types of permissions cover functions that may have privacy implications, such as the ability to access a device's hardware features (including the camera and microphone), and personal data (such as device storage, the contacts list, and the user's present geographical location). Permissions are typically declared in an application's manifest, and certain permissions must be specifically granted at runtime by the user—who may revoke the permission at any time .. Permission systems are common on mobile operating systems, where permissions needed by specific apps must be disclosed via the platform's app store.
Application permissions - Wikipedia

Your religious beliefs are under a lock. That is why you are not able to understand anything not contained in or beyond it. ;)
Is there something for you to understand beyond this life? Either way, I hope the best for you.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
No. I have attained Nirvana, Moksha, Jnana, Englightenment. I was neither born nor will I die. I am eternal, the substrate of all things in the universe. So are you (Tat twam asi) - if you realize.

YoursTrue

No. I have attained Nirvana, Moksha, Jnana, Englightenment. I was neither born nor will I die. I am eternal, the substrate of all things in the universe. So are you (Tat twam asi) - if you realize.
How did you come to that conclusion? Or... you're kidding.

YoursTrue

I guess I gotta read more about Siddhartha again.

YoursTrue

No kidding. I know the mysteries of universe and life (to the extent that they can be known today. Modifications in future not ruled out).
Yeah, read about Siddhartha and Gaudapada, if you can. Gaudapada - Wikipedia
I have read about Siddhartha, before and after I began to trust God, the Almighty, as written in the Bible. I couldn't, didn't attach myself to the the story then, and I still don't. But I know people claim now they have visions, out-of-the-body experiences, etc. and I no longer give any credence to that beyond what I read in the Bible. It makes sense to me, I believe that there will be a resurrection and the possibility of living forever in wonderful conditions, physically and spiritually, on the earth. Revelation 21 - there are to be new heavens and a new earth where righteousness is to dwell.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
.. beyond what I read in the Bible. It makes sense to me, I believe that there will be a resurrection and the possibility of living forever in wonderful conditions, physically and spiritually, on the earth. Revelation 21 - there are to be new heavens and a new earth where righteousness is to dwell.
Why do you exclude Bible from this? That is the source of much of what has no proof at all.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
This is just something I've been pondering lately. Imagine that on your deathbed, the Grim Reaper appears to you and offers you a choice:

Option 1. is that your death will result in the complete cessation of your consciousness. You may have left a mark on the world and be remembered by your loved ones but you effectively cease to exist.

Option 2. is that you pass on into the afterlife. However, the Reaper won't tell you what the afterlife entails. You're stepping into the unknown if you take this option.

Which would you choose and why?
I would choose cessation of consciousness. It's not the unknown that bothers me. It's the idea of an eternal consciousness. That alone would eventually become a hell for me.

Just as a note, I know that some people will be tempted to say something along the lines of, "Well I know what's going to happen after I die." For the sake of this thread please play along and assume that your choice is between non-existence and an entirely unknown afterlife.

YoursTrue

Why do you exclude Bible from this? That is the source of much of what has no proof at all.
It's about time to say goodnight, but I believe there is much proof. History in conjunction with the nation of Israel, primarily from Moses to Jesus, is noteworthy. I know there are those who say it never happened, but when I look at the complexity of the statements and history brought forth in the Bible, plus the fact that God is the Creator, and the sole one of life, I put my faith in that. Plus it makes sense. I remember as a young woman I read the Diary of Anne Frank. It is a sad story. I was not a believer then but I realized that man's inhumanity to man is incredibly sad. Then I learned about God quite a few years later, not until then, until I guess, I was 'ready.' Yes, healing and righteousness is to come to mankind. Good night.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A new Earth means a changed Earth using conscious explanation.

A renewed Earth would mean if it got changed it would be replaced. Which would mean One as the stone gets stone replacement so no holes would exist in it. When holes already are formed proves that energy in space as mass, owning no space becomes space. STone gets replacement in wandering star mass returns cause.

Science, the condition how to invent more space. Science the condition, how to cause Earth to gain the stone attack return.

A new Earth and a new Heavens would mean that both bodies would become what they currently are not....and to Satanists that information is known historically if you believe you created it, to be the previous atmospheric gas history with the giant presence living in it, due to Satanism. Dinosaurs.

Pre existing human being male pyramid science that ended up embedded with human artefacts in coal substance and stone fusion as metals and machine proof. Science quotes that its change to God was the reason Dinosaurs then ruled the Earth after science change/nuclear.

In the past science owned Temple on the mount AIN as pretend mountain condition transmitting to signals Temples on the ground and pyramid a 3 way imposed machination use....technology.

Machine transmitted sound and images from machine to machine the same as it does today...without inferring vision or transmitting of voice recording and image to be owned by a human being personally.

Yet you do....you claim a human being owned the cloud image, which in reality is fake, clouds are clouds as cloud history equalling clouds.

Image is image for image imposed and transmitted the same as science can today in studies form cloud images transmitted back by satellites their own self. Through the gas mass radiating atmosphere vision/image and sound/voice gets transmitted from machine to machine.

When a human gets their image in a cloud, it means that the natural water/oxygen microbial mass in which they live was changed in a gas reaction cause, of spirit. Which detailed involved the gases/spirit that arose out of the entombed stone body of God the stone, as CH gases. CH gases like methane that causes cellular and blood changes like when a human dies and decomposes...that sort of scientific descriptive analogy.

Machines own it...machines own the cause of why the natural atmospheric body fell out and burnt us in a sacrifice of our spirit, Holy water oxygen life, by the flame of holiness, natural light beginnings, burning gases.

I know I got attacked. Jesus my brother knew, he got attacked. Anyone ever attacked knows they got attacked and occult reasoning in science the cause.

History said, it was mathematical and astronomical asteroid wandering star already proven historic probability that in the future the attack sacrifice of life as return would come. Involving the UFO historically. Star gases cool the space, science reinvents nuclear converting, gases get removed, life gets attacked cycle of choice.

It did in 1976 with the meteor shower change proving that stone in space had been burnt and broken apart with EBOLA gained...the similar stigmata irradiation event to the cell body likened to Jesus...already prophesised. End was also prophecised by the occult promise to never do science converting again of God...and they lied because they continued and did it again.

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

The Promise......the Temple owners changed powers into striking bodies.

If you believe in God then you do not believe in the sciences that burn the spirit of sacrifice or the entombed sleeping bodies in the stone. Nor would you change the Heavenly spirits either. Yet science does both, hence science does not obey any of the promises that God promises to those that believe in holiness, non change, presence and mass.

Preaching and coercing....science is HOLY says the Satanist, being life sacrificed, a known occult cause is HOLY they said. When I got told that story I thought it the most evilest of stories...that a loving spiritual human baby born, and grew to live to about 33 years of age was murdered/sacrificed in occult science conditions... and the attack stopped. Humanity pre warned said, so glad that we had proof that it was real (Jesus lived/owned the proof against Satanism/science), now the occult Temple pyramid science will be stopped.

No argument existed anymore. Rome agreed. Yet history says our brothers in other countries did not agree...for the Temple science was rebuilt and reused.

Seeing Christians as groups had been protesting for some time against that form of science, humanity had numerous bodily diseases and ill health. And knew it was real because of what the Old Testimonials had DATA stated. Science had caused it before, attack on the natural life. When you are informed and taught cause and effect, then you cannot argue about natural history.

That pyramid science and Temple technology had attacked life, removed water mass and split water into 2 by the Red infra condition. In science it was named the eye of RA, and massive water evaporation, atmospheric flame fall out upon the heads of humans notified.Halo (religious iconography) - Wikipedia.

10 Historic Paintings That Clearly Show UFOs - Listverse

1347 - 1353 AD The Black Death - The Black Death (bubonic plague) that spread throughout Europe between 1347 and 1353 was the worse natural disaster in European history. It is estimated that of a population of 75 million people, between 19 to 35 million died. The plague was spread by rats infested by infected fleas.

Strong's Hebrew: 1350. גָּאַל (gaal) -- to redeem, act as ...
Strong's Hebrew: 1350. גָּאַל (gaal) -- to redeem, act as kinsman
in any wise, at all, avenger, deliver, next kinsfolk, purchase, A primitive root, to redeem (according to the Oriental law of kinship), i.e. To be the next of kin (and as such to buy back a relative's property, marry his widow, etc.) -- X in any

Jesus life sacrificed proven returned, as science was not stopped after Jesus life had died and been sacrificed. The gases CH arose out of the body of God, from out of the dead (not lighted gas body) and got put back into the heavens.

Science said, only reason why human life was still alive and not returned to pre history of Earth without ICE cooling. CH that arose out of the Earth body they said saved them, the spirit that arose, scientific relativity.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I remember as a young woman I read the Diary of Anne Frank. It is a sad story. I was not a believer then but I realized that man's inhumanity to man is incredibly sad.
Where is God involved in it? Not to mention that what atrocities you mention are ascribed to a Christian. History is full of incidents of atrocities by Christians.

YoursTrue

Where is God involved in it? Not to mention that what atrocities you mention are ascribed to a Christian. History is full of incidents of atrocities by Christians.
God is involved in that He knows what's going on, and He will take action. We are living in the last days. It's hard to see things as getting much worse, not just the COVID19 and the economy, but man's inhumanity to man.
The Bible says that Jesus will gather his people. The point is that the atrocities committed by those distorting Christ's message by those claiming to be Christian has been happening right from the start. Thus, Ann Frank and many others will be resurrected and at that point see the type of life God has in store for people. I did not always believe that, but -- as I learned more and studied the Bible I began to see it as truth. The Bible says that God will ruin those ruining the earth, and that He will take action against all those hurting others. We are living in the last days. Jesus said things would go from bad to worse. Until the end.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Last days, I have heard this for the last 50 years. That is what they said in Bible too. Don't know about humans but the earth will be populated for another one billion years.
Yeah, as the Bible said, dead will care for the dead. Ann Frank was a Jew. They may have different views on this. You cannot speak for them.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A day in reality is 12 hours of atmospheric gases burning.

In the past day went dark as the vacuum or void opened into spatial cooling and what space does is suck out the heat when it becomes an activated cause in space...it is a natural cooling mechanism that holds form in mass.

It is why cold radiation is held frozen as mass in space as fusion.

Holy sion as a theme was always Mother womb, space vacuum owner and holder of all bodies of presence birthed and held in form.

So if you try to remove form you activate the spatial vacuum, which the ancients witnessed and thought it was their last day on Earth. Why it was written as evidence, to never name God and never change natural. For they did actually think it was their last day living.

If humans, in their natural awareness, we are all psychic begin to demonstrate in mass population, as we have, a psychic aware community, then we know due to occult nuclear UFO spatial science, that we move closer and closer to that activation day. As lived in the times when Jesus, our spiritual brother was murdered in occult temple pyramid science.

He knew it was coming and knew due to change of Sea of the son that he would lose his life, sacrificed. Due to spatial, gases and atmospheric changes that are innate and owned by O God the Earth, the stone philosophy the first and One planet that we all live on.

The mathematical human owned design scientific theory owns conditional cosmological cause and effects as probability and prophecy. Why it is coded in AI/UFO conditions to be inherited and inherent.

Human life is not the ignorant consciousness that science in Satanism quotes it is, for even science not involved in occult themes quoted that human greed would destroy our life and also warned about atmospheric gas light changes...that scientist Stephen Haw KING.

Life on Earth after all it has suffered due to scientific occultism, increased radiation cause and effects, has come to a point of self realisation actually, where sick and tired of being abused and lied to, do not want to own another experience like the history of Jesus. When Jesus sacrifice returned, has already been personally witnessed as a reality.

Which involves the wandering star that owns slow gas release, to be ignited into quick/swift stone burn and break up into particles and heated gases and stone mass received on Earth. As occult science spatial cause and effect.

What you change on Earth equals a cosmological equals answer, a RETURN, which is actual scientific relativity in occult causes.

The day in the past did end, which means Earth lost the light of its natural heavenly body burning for 12 hours. It obviously re ignited. That circumstance would have been a very fearful human experience.

As a spiritual thinker I have found that a lot of humans not harmed seem to own a casual ho hum status when thinking about harm to others or destruction as they are personally invincible. As a human healer I learnt that the conscious psyche when it is artificially affected makes some inane personal claim about a human life in non realistic evaluations about special self reasons that keep them personally safe.

And it owns a list of expression, such as believing self to be alien in origin, so if the alien effect destroys life, self will be safe. Or self is already saved by Jesus as a human with eternal life and cannot own death. Non realistic coercive reasoning, what cult mentality was always taught as causation for doing conversions and radiation changes to the body of Earth fusion.