• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Non-English Songs!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
This thread is for songs in languages other than English.

This is one of my favorite Arabic songs, sung by the late Lebanese singer Sabah in the Egyptian dialect:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Childhood faves of mine

Oh the sweeping romance and cheese!! Glorious Bollywood retellings of Romeo and Juliet. Though to be honest that’s also like 99% of Bollywood plots in general. But still

Batya

Always Forward
Well what a coincidence. :cool: I found a video today that I was thinking about posting, so I guess I will.
This is one of my favorite songs, and I really love this video of it! Such a great voice for a youngster like that. :)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This thread is for songs in languages other than English.

This is one of my favorite Arabic songs, sung by the late Lebanese singer Sabah in the Egyptian dialect:

Someone needs to pin a medal on you, DS, for the joy this thread will bring me. Then they need to organize a firing squad for the risk you've created a black hole that will suck in every waking moment left to me in my life.

Admit it, dude! This is pay back for hogging the wine at last week's Friday Night Staff Orgy, isn't it?

The human voice, sans any words I can understand, has become the best way I can get into music now.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
This Turkish song that plays in one scene from the graphic, grotesque horror movie Baskin has such a nice melody and rhythm: