• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No to Fake Meat

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
This is fun. Tell me how you know when your dog is offended? If he read my quote, that humans are superior to animals what do you suppose his response would be? Send me his email address. I could talk directly to him right?
I already did. You should calm down and pay closer attention to the things people have written.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
It's a fact humans are better than and superior to animals. The only reason to deny that fact is some misguided woke ideology that no one is better than anyone or in this case anything else. It's nonsensical.
The only thing nonsensical in this thread is the 40+ pages your repetitive unsubstantiated claim.

Ignatius A

Great logic. There is no possible refutation. Well done.

Ah, yes, of course. It's "woke" to understand the difference between stating an opinion and stating a fact.

That's going to take some beating in the "completely insane statement" stakes I'm holding.
You haven't ordered any. It appears the word superior makes some people very uncomfortable

Ignatius A

No arguments from me. There are only three syllables that can describe you: su, peri and or.
I love how agitaged you people are.
As much as you need 40+ pages to repeat the same unsubstantiated claim.
I have substantiated it. People don't agree. They could move on but they don't. For some reason this issue really agitated people. It really seems to bother people that they are superior to animals. Why is that?