• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Longer a Christian

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
kiwimac said:
The article explains exactly why I no longer call myself Christian.

There are Christians, and then there are Christians - just as there are law abiding police officers, and corrupt ones; just as there are doctors that heal, and some that do harm................

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
wizanda said:
Christ means anointed one; the anointing oil must contain cannabis (officially announced in 1980 by the Hebrew university) to be able to do that, as else many are to close minded to see beyond their own EGO.

Wow this gives the title high priest a whole new meaning. :cigar: LOL!

Kcnorwood

This post is why alot of people have moved away from christiany & will continue to do so. The public doesn't see the christians who are truly trying to be christians.
I can't say christlike because it's impossible,:foot: Bo like Doc said it doesn't repsent all christians but it does repsent more then enough of them to make the good ones look bad. I know some really good christians sadly I know more bad ones.