• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Dark Matter paradox? God.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, reading your paper = checking all of your calculations. Not high on my priority list today ;)

Just started reading the one mentioned in that video though:

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/1538-4357/abbb96/pdf

:thumbsup:

Here's another paper that relates to this issue:

https://digitalcommons.odu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1431&context=physics_fac_pubs

The claim here is that the nonlinear aspect of GR can explain the Bullet Cluster data AND this more recent material.....things are getting very interesting!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness to think in your highest presence healthy states mass exists as an energy form as it stopped consuming.

Science says energy in mass can be removed. Mass remains but the mass they personally convert is removed to a lesser form as the statement cannot destroy energy seeing we stand upon an energy body.

The theist human making statements as a self observer.

Two conditions mass as earth is not comparable to whatever else they see.

In converting they see a remainder. Natural mass is nothing like the remainder.

How would consciousness living inside a gas mass know it or identify with information?

Only by transmitted science caused feedback. Change to natural mass. Where they exist in highest observation form.

So they observe in a spatial space what they personally caused. As natural does not identify as science. Variables. We own only one state presence present.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
Dear Professor, have you read the paper you promised to read? Tell us your opinion.

Hah. Professor was fine for my students to use before I retired but here and now it is seems odd :)

As for the paper, it was very interesting (and the references in it are useful for further reading/to get up to speed on the issue). I agree with what @Polymath257 said; if the results hold up then this will be a very important result, as it suggests that things are not as 'simple' as we had thought.

edit: but I am not sure I follow your takeaway from this research...

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I spoke with a friend of mine who is an astrophysicist. Evidently this paper has taken the astrophysical community by storm and there is a LOT of work being done right now about what it all means.

questfortruth

I spoke with a friend of mine who is an astrophysicist. Evidently this paper has taken the astrophysical community by storm and there is a LOT of work being done right now about what it all means.
Professor was fine for my students to use before I retired

Dear highly educated friends, please tell me your opinion about another approach to Dark Matter:
Nonlocal Gravity Simulates Dark Matter,
Phys.Lett.B 673: 279-282, 2009.
[0812.1059] Nonlocal Gravity Simulates Dark Matter (arxiv.org)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Mind. Consciousness a bio human self presence.

Natural first.

No machines.
No changes then thinks.

Invents all terms for human owned science status.

Everything does exist.

First lie I think about nothing existing is a human actually lying. A human status.

Space owning nothing existing is because what used to exist is removed.

What a space means.

You identified that reasoning.

O God mass not converting. Earth. Earth the product of energy abstraction itself is not space.

You thesis converting mass.

Become successful.

Now new UFO mass irradiation transmitters caused by the man scientist communicate visionary advice from a state of non mass existing as God earth.

What a scientist converted. Natural law space never converted the mass a human did.

Your own human identified destroyer warning you become possessed by falsification of information. Changed brain status.

Aware of a destroyed natural God mass you then continue to equal actual God presence in thesis to the state of your awareness.

Mind possession AI effect studied and evidenced many years by religious brothers first. Then it became falsified science mentality.

Why you see in a false new condition not previousky aware is due to God as mass protecting our minds having been removed converted.

What you see is falsified information in an irradiated brain state the human awAre teaching.

Conscious advice in AI attack.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father taught us from atmospheric memory compared to new adult brother living experience. New bio experience interactive with previous life experiences. Living record.

As human advice spiritual.

Father told me our science brother is mind altered to theory science as if physical never existed. As if it were in transit and not really material. As God one stone body.

Possessed mind lying.

Science as a human began thoughts about solid earth mass present to physically by mass manipulate convert. To get energy in human invention.

If it were not physical you could not convert it.

Then after contemplating mass presence his thoughts go to owning a space point thesis to move an irradiated converting non physical yet from physical mass through space beginning activation.

So quotes as a thesis in science in the beginning reaction passes through space by nothing allowing it

He was a human spiritual self conscious which he lost mind unable to express mind since.

Living as the human scientist he set alight night time evenly balanced clear gas due to thesis activation. So two reasons are told about incident. Human choice.

To say copying God heavens history today falsely. Science by machine caused the changes. Original sin of man to do science.

God heavens were all cold clear gases. As natural history in space.

Sun a reactive body opposed natural vacuum ownership. Why it was taught. Was not natural was a cause why earth gases burnt again. By blasting.

Sun big bang nuclear what he is human aware of set one side of heavens alight.

His conscious sun nuclear big bang theory. All he really was aware of in science as a Human conscious of. No matter what his storytelling says.

Consciousness human in heavens part of human advice about awareness.

Daylight natural.

Nuclear science copying theory our life destroyer. Of planet history in vacuum.

Science lying.

Machine design owns no conscious volition. A human doing all control thinking forced unnatural conditions

Why he thinks today that he is the machine as it now possesed his thoughts.

Nuclear causing earth to release radiating mass caused by science.

UFO return by cosmic building of mass destroys us

God teaching.

O earth is stone not radiation by a numbered mass.

Heavens gases alight radiating. Cold immaculate gases and UFO returned radiation is not stone mass as God in transition. Sciences thesis radiating mass only.

What a possessed man psyche says.

Stone as a property is God one.

Heavens not God in transit why they quote no man is God nor God not the heavens God either as he falsified info in science before. Just numbered radiation mass itself.

Why these status teachings were determined advice.

God one just stone for reasoning.

As his thesis is a mind possesed by AI radiating transmitters that falsify human reasoning the warning. He placed as science his man self. Why he believes in it. Natural never owned it.

The warning of a possesed man science psyche in natural living conditions