• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nicknames.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Do you have any nicknames ? Do you like them, hate them, or just don't care. I have one nickname, Panda. No not like the member on here by the same name. I got it when I was at Job Corp, at the time I was waring a Black and White color scheme and I guess I give off this peaceful and great sense of luck. I like it.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
My friends call my Lindsilly sometimes, because apparently I'm a dumb blonde on the inside...and Lindsdizzy and Lindz and Lindzay. Yeah, my friends are freaks. :)

Aqualung

Tasty
My nickname is Ferret. Because as a child I was curious and hyper in a way that made everybody around laugh with joy, just like ferrets do.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
My nickname is Ferret. Because as a child I was curious and hyper in a way that made everybody around laugh with joy, just like ferrets do.

I love Ferrets, though I can't have one right now because of my cats.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
My nickname is Pookie. I used to call my best friend Little Foot cause she's got the tiniest feet and we both loved Land Before Time... so one day she just called me Pookie and it stuck. Everyone in my town calls me that, even my parent's friends and teachers, haha. Some people don't even know my real name, just Pookie.

Jeremiah

Smiley - On the account that I don't smile very often.

Jeremy - Short for Jeremiah

Bullfrog - From that song.

Squirrel - Because of this strange chatter like sound I can make.

ayani

my father used to call me "gracie" when i was little.

now some folks call me "squish" as this is how i tend to greet them, right before squishing them. :hug:

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Triple B. Wich is because of my nickname on the internet.
and "small", not that I am small, but my friends are very big. In fact I am not even the smallest amongst us, but appareantly I was chosen for it still...

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
My name is pronounced: Hey-Mah, but my husband's nephew says "Hey-Mee" so now most of my inlaws call me Heymee.

My husband calls me Babes.

My dad calls me Mum - don't know why.

slabbey06

Bond-Servant of Christ
Boo, Spock or Bubbles, depending on where my friends first met me.

My nickname is Boo too:). It's a family nickname I've had since I was born. My sister used to call me Boo Bah...so that's still used once in awhile too.

Booko

Deviled Hen
My nickname is Boo too:). It's a family nickname I've had since I was born. My sister used to call me Boo Bah...so that's still used once in awhile too.

Boo was also a nickname for my brother, as it's just the first syllable of our surname.

The "ko" part is the last syllable of my husband's.

"Booko" is sort of a family nickname that's stuck with our college friends, 'cause I didn't my name when we got married. So we get holiday cards addressed to "The Bookos."

jacquie4000

When I was in high school anything that had to do with being short. Shorty, Elf, Smurf,Munchkin, and so on.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
When I was in high school anything that had to do with being short. Shorty, Elf, Smurf,Munchkin, and so on.

Most people in my family are short. I'm about 5ft. 1". Lots of Indian people in Trinidad are short-ish anyway so it's not abnormal. I think it's in the genes. To me Americans are tall compared to us. :)

jacquie4000

Most people in my family are short. I'm about 5ft. 1". Lots of Indian people in Trinidad are short-ish anyway so it's not abnormal. I think it's in the genes. To me Americans are tall compared to us. :)

Well I fit right in with you girl, I am 5ft nothing;)