• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nice to meet everyone, a nostos and all

Hi all,

Lots of change and still looking around but realized I didn't do an intro thread and just jumped in on debates. Hah. I like debates because I like to see what other people besides me are thinking about and are passionate about. I learn a lot but I don't want to dominate a debate or prove I'm right about something just trying to share what I think sometimes if I disagree I will tell you why but you might have to pry it out of me.

I was super religious and turned super atheist and now more agnostic, and spiritual, and just it's not a big deal to me but I like all perspectives. I spend a lot of time in meditation and brief sessions in therapy but for the most part, I work and read books. I find religious forums to be filled with some of the most honest people who will discuss things in detail and are not afraid to disagree and I like that.

(Not sure what tags are or why I would type something there. I'm putting intro.)

If you have any questions let me know. Nice to meet all and I hope all is well.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
No problem about 'Introduction'. Only that the introductory goodies came late to you (like Revoltingest's 'introduction' cake).
Welcome to the forum.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi ChristineM,

That made me think of the mods! Do they just read every single thread all the time or are there bots that alert them to things? (Plus they probably remove a ton of stuff we never see, crazy jorb)

Nice to meet you and I hope all is well!

The mods are part time, unpaid labour (slaves to the mighty RF) they don't have time (or energy) to read all posts but they do read some and rely on people reporting infractions.

Noce to meet you too.

The mods are part time, unpaid labour (slaves to the mighty RF) they don't have time (or energy) to read all posts but they do read some and rely on people reporting infractions.

Noce to meet you too.

Hi ChristineM,

I should have read this post first but whatever. Nice to meet you. I recently became a vegan. (No meat, dairy, or eggs...) Now all I have is energy. Which reminds me of a joke: How do you know someone is vegan? Don't worry they'll tell you.

I hope all is well!