• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

News Blackout in the UK

exchemist

Veteran Member
Talking of news....here's a man who has toughed out a shaky start. Not.

Think rat and sinking ship...

Andrew Neil resigns from GB News three months after channel's launch
He's decided it's too right wing for him, apparently. I must admit I can't see how anyone with brains and any kind of journalistic reputation, which Brillo Pad has, could stomach appearing on a channel fronted by Farage. The mask has slipped.

And, apparently, he can't. So he's off. Could be some good coverage of this in the next edition of the Eye.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I hope this thread can be used by public-spirited non-Brits to keep Brits informed of news events for the foreseeable, during our news blackout. Examples might include events in Myanmar, Northern Ireland and the Ukraine. In return, us Brits can keep the RotW up-to-date on items such as who has just left Windsor castle, how many rounds were fired in a gun salute, the latest fallout from that Oprah interview and, of course, live updates on the movement of floral tributes.
Nod nod, wink wink.