• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

new technology and gadgets

tcprowling

I love reading about new technology and gadgets, Not only electronic technology but gadgets and giz moz of all sorts like the following for the boating fan amoung us
> Sealegs amphibious boat powers over land and sea
> and for the cook in me
> Barbecues & BBQ Grills - Stainless Steel Barbecues & BBQ Grills
> I may never buy one but i think they are neat and if there is a Santa this is what i want
Ok Tell us what you think of these and if you come across any new or interesting items let us know
TC:yes:

Fluffy

A fool
Printer on the back of your laptop
USB stick that doubles as an ultra-mini mouse
3mm thick TV screen
Say goodbye to wires, here comes Wireless Power

I especially like the TV screen which uses OLED technology and will soon replace LCD technology. Why this is good:
OLEDs are cheaper than LCDs. The most expensive component in, say, a laptop is the LCD.
The two main products that are made from liquid crystals are LCDs and solar panels. By replacing LCDs, the cost of solar panels will come down.
OLEDs are printed on to a surface opening up possibilities for flexible screens.