• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New study links lower IQs with consumption of fluoridated water during pregnancy

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I agree and stated that further studies to provide confirmation are needed. My point was that although I am not anti-fluoride at the moment, I am open to evidence to the contrary.

If any reliable evidence arises that fluoride at the levels found in drinking water is dangerous I too will be opposed to it. My point was that this study is far from conclusive or even apparently reliable.

Milton Platt

If any reliable evidence arises that fluoride at the levels found in drinking water is dangerous I too will be opposed to it. My point was that this study is far from conclusive or even apparently reliable.

Yes, we agree. It was too small, and it needs repetition on a larger scale to confirm results .I am interested to see where the research goes.