• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Music?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I need some new music. I have my diehard dependable favs, but I need something new and exciting. A few years ago I stumbled across Banks when she released her first album, and it was phenomenal, but her last 2 albums are less than to be desired.

So any suggestions for a Enya/Sade/Banks type artist other than the ones I just mentioned that is.

Here is Banks first album to give ya a taste of what her style is. Which is what I am looking for.

Thx in advance!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Enigma is enjoyed by many who like the more mellow and smooth, "new agey" ambient sound. You may have heard their song "Return to Innocence" during the mid 90s when it often featured on TV, movies, and here-and-there.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Enigma is enjoyed by many who like the more mellow and smooth, "new agey" ambient sound. You may have heard their song "Return to Innocence" during the mid 90s when it often featured on TV, movies, and here-and-there.

Yes you nailed the sound with Enigma. I actually used to listen to them a lot, but I kinda forgot about em. I'll go download a crap load of their stuff to satiate me for a bit. Thanks girl! Good ear!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yes you nailed the sound with Enigma. I actually used to listen to them a lot, but I kinda forgot about em. I'll go download a crap load of their stuff to satiate me for a bit. Thanks girl! Good ear!
I tend to forget about them until my brother reminds me about them, lol. Really, I don't even know if they still put anything out after the 90s. I do kind of miss it though, because for a short blip of time they brought "non-super mainstream" music into the mainstream. Kind of like how Darude did with "Sandstorm." (you've heard it everywhere a bagillion times). You might like some of his trance stuff, but it's mostly electronic dance.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I tend to forget about them until my brother reminds me about them, lol. Really, I don't even know if they still put anything out after the 90s. I do kind of miss it though, because for a short blip of time they brought "non-super mainstream" music into the mainstream. Kind of like how Darude did with "Sandstorm." (you've heard it everywhere a bagillion times). You might like some of his trance stuff, but it's mostly electronic dance.

Amazon music had 4 Enigma albums, the newest of which was released in 2016. So yeah I guess they still going strong!

David T

Premium Member
I thought crazy a perfect word for well RF i looked for songs with just crazy in it. I predict a big future for this lady. And i think her somgwriter might go on to do some stuff as well. I read it in the book of revelations but you need a special blue light to see it. Only mine actually works on it. And it only works when i am alone. And she is sing to me. No fact.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Amazon music had 4 Enigma albums, the newest of which was released in 2016. So yeah I guess they still going strong!
It's just one german dude I think, but there are way more than 4. I used to have a bunch of Engima CDs back in the day, let a friend borrow them, but they were lost along with some of my books when he and his wife's house unfortunately burned to the ground.
If you like Engima, check out Gregorian chant. If I weren't on mobile currently I would link some.

Enoch07

Premium Member
It's just one german dude I think, but there are way more than 4. I used to have a bunch of Engima CDs back in the day, let a friend borrow them, but they were lost along with some of my books when he and his wife's house unfortunately burned to the ground.
If you like Engima, check out Gregorian chant. If I weren't on mobile currently I would link some.

Awesome sure I'll check em out. I like to get lost in the trance type music. Just the music and my thoughts alone in an ocean of darkness. It really helps me unwind and relax!