• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ryan2065

So I told myself I wouldn't name this thread something obvious, so I went with New Member. Cause no one knows that a new member would be posting in the new member area! Sorry, it's 3 am and I'm not that creative tonight.

So I probably should have read some other "new member posts" to see what others post here and just copy their format... That way I could be lazy and un-creative! But alas, I did not think of it in time and that back button on the browser is just too far away.

So since this is a religious type forum, I figure I could give you all my religious history... I was born Roman Catholic. Not sure if there is a difference between Roman Catholic and just regular Catholic, but Roman Catholic sounds better. I went to 12 years of Catholic school, and while I was in Catholic high school I decided the religion wasn't cutting it for me. Then I went through a 3 to 4 year atheist stage, and now I am more agnostic. Not agnostic like, I don't know what to believe. I'm the type of agnostic who says, there isn't enough proof for me to believe there is or isn't a god.

So, that's about it! Oh, one more thing. I'm a horrible speller and unlike some I welcome corrections. Without corrections I would still be spelling maybe as mabye.

I'll be checking out the forums and posting and what not. I have contact info in my profile so if you want to contact me by all means go ahead.

-Ryan

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Ryan, Namaste.

Welcome to the forum!

Like quite a few of us, you aren't quite sure, hey? - hopefully, some of the debates here might help you, just as we look forward to your contribution.

You might like to have a look at :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

Happy posting!:)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
welcome Ryan
I to am a poor speller,
I use the spell checker being english I don't spell the American way. so it helps.
Terry