• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need the answer .. please

Eihab

Journalist
Hi, many Muslims claim that their prophet Muhammad was mentioned in the bible. and I tried to know the answer so I sent this question "was Muhammad mentioned in the bible" to "Askmoses com"

But unfortunately they didn't answer.
So, please if anybody know the answer reply me.
Thanks
Eihab,

xkatz

Hi, many Muslims claim that their prophet Muhammad was mentioned in the bible. and I tried to know the answer so I sent this question "was Muhammad mentioned in the bible" to "Askmoses com"

But unfortunately they didn't answer.
So, please if anybody know the answer reply me.
Thanks
Eihab,

It's propaganda. The word in question basically means charming/beloved.

Here is the word: http://strongsnumbers.com/hebrew/4261.htm

Last edited:

Rakhel

No, for the umpteenth time, he was not mentioned in the bible. He was not even prophesied about in the bible.

Eihab

Journalist
No, for the umpteenth time, he was not mentioned in the bible. He was not even prophesied about in the bible.
Don't be angry, I have the right to ask, because I heard this ******** for umpteenth time.:D

Rakhel

I'm not angry. Honest. It's just this question has been asked a LOT of times and some times we get tired of answering it.