• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need some insight about the Jinn

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Me have been reading thru the Qur'an. When Me came to this verse:

[/FONT]
"Indeed We created man from dried clay of black smooth mud. And We created the Jinn before that from the smokeless flame of fire"
[Surah Al-Hijr 15:26-27]

Me did some research and came up with info that the Jinn is not angels but creatures invisible that also must worship Allah

"I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me"
[Surah Ad-Dhariyat, 51:56

Me want to know, could this explain a lot of

• Ghost stories
  • Aliens
Me ask this as the Jinn is invisible and living on earth,Could the above be how we "see" them.

The Jinn are beings created with free will, living on earth in a world parallel to mankind. The Arabic word Jinn is from the verb 'Janna' which means to hide or conceal. Thus, they are physically invisible from man as their description suggests. - : Jinn in Islam :

More info about the Jinn Here and Here

Fatihah

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Me have been reading thru the Qur'an. When Me came to this verse:

[/FONT]

Me did some research and came up with info that the Jinn is not angels but creatures invisible that also must worship Allah

• Ghost stories
  • Aliens
Me ask this as the Jinn is invisible and living on earth,Could the above be how we "see" them.

More info about the Jinn Here and Here

Response: Jinn are known in islam to possess the human body. Whether they are the actual cause of the sighting of aliens and ghost though can not be confirmed.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The possession issue still controversial amongst Muslim scholars and i'm of the opinion that it happen but in very, very rare cases. Their main goal in life is not to bother us, but to worship God, just like us.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
The possession issue still controversial amongst Muslim scholars and i'm of the opinion that it happen but in very, very rare cases. Their main goal in life is not to bother us, but to worship God, just like us.
No doubt it will remain a highly controversial issue due to the continued lack of scientific evidence to support the concept. It is of little surprise that that would make modern scholars of Islam a bit uncomfortable.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No doubt it will remain a highly controversial issue due to the continued lack of scientific evidence to support the concept. It is of little surprise that that would make modern scholars of Islam a bit uncomfortable.

I don't think anyone of them would be *uncomfortable* discussing this issue because they are already mentioned in the Quran. :)

Shamuwn

1 . Jaann ~ Vic - master of the Jinn , Or malevolent cherubeem . They are beings from Al Debaran , Located in the Taurus Constellation . They incite you with music and pleasure seeking .

2 . Jinniyya ~ Female malevolent beings , Cherubeems ~ Jinns , Seductresses , Whores , Witches , And the like . These beings are also from the Al Debaran Constellation .

3 . Shaytaan ~ This is the physical race of malevolent beings , Jinns ; Whether they be of the Black , White , or Yellow race . These beings are from Pleiades , The seventh star constellation and arcturus . the third star constellation .

4 . Maarid ~ This is the most powerful race of the malevolent beings , These beings are also called Greys .

5 . Ifriyt ~ A class of malevolent beings ~ Jinns , That are giants and very powerful . They are also called Reptilians .

.lava

Veteran Member
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Me have been reading thru the Qur'an. When Me came to this verse:[/FONT]

yes, they have free will too. when Satan rebelled to God (and he was a jinn), some other jinns took his side. Satan and those who took his side is called tribe of Satan. they are called shaytans. just like human a jinn can be fooled by shaytans and serve shaytans. there are atheists jinns, Christian jinns, Muslim jinns...etc. they may speak English or Japanese...etc. the difference between jinn and human is that they do not have Spirit of Allah. it is given to human only.

• Ghost stories
  • Aliens

that would be correct. jinns can take any form...human, mom, dad, cat, dog...etc. the most common appeariance of jinns are snake, black cat or some shadow. all the ghosts are jinns. cos people who died spend their time till judgement day in a certain place called Berzah. you can go berzah when you sleep but they could not come back here. not all the aliens are jinns though. there are creatures from outer space. but still most of alien stuff are related to them.

PS: there have been many incidents with jinns. bad ones i mean. they might hypnotise people. if you ever meet any of them, don't look in the eyes. remember a jinn that has faith in God would try to stay away from people, those who have ability to appear (not all of them have that power and/or knowledge) and appear before people or make weird sounds at night to scare people are not good ones. say "Allahu Akbar" and fear not.