• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Near Death Experiences and Religion

Shadow11

That is entirely logical. A spirit without a body can not communicate with a body. No eyes, ears, or mouth. A spirit can communicate with another spirit, which means if the person knew this and the other person was open to it, some communication could take place. People newly out of body would not have that knowledge. So there is no communications between NDE spirits and people in bodies.

I am a spiritual person and know about spiritual communication. On occasion I have experienced it. My father-in-law Hermon had a stroke and was not expected to live. He was in a coma. I had been by his bed for over 24 hours when my wife came to relieve me. I went home and crashed on the couch. Around mid-nite I heard a voice calling my name. I raised up to look around and my name was called again, then I heard "it is time to go back to the hospital.' It was Herman's voice clear in my mind. I got up and started to put on my shoes when the phone rang. My wife told me Herman had just passed. It was clearly his voice, something I will never forget.

There are real psychics that can tune in on some spirits. But for every real one there are a hundred fakes. I made a long study of psychic phenomenon and found only three people who could be call psychic out of dozens I had readings from. I do not recommend anyone to try to communicate with the aid of someone who can do it and knows how. Not all spirits are kind. There is a saying: "Just because they are dead don't make them smart."

That has nothing to do with what I was saying and its a point of view from a living awake person not someone having an NDE.

I said the only people a person having an NDE meets in a NDE are "dead people". Dead relatives greeting them dead friends greeting them never a living person. As I said show me one NDE where the person having an NDE is greeted by a person who is alive on earth. Its always deceased people.
With hundreds of thousands of NDEs how come they are always deceased people who greet the person having an NDE. If it an hallucination why is this consistent in all NDEs why no living people.

Lekatt

Premium Member
That has nothing to do with what I was saying and its a point of view from a living awake person not someone having an NDE.

I said the only people a person having an NDE meets in a NDE are "dead people". Dead relatives greeting them dead friends greeting them never a living person. As I said show me one NDE where the person having an NDE is greeted by a person who is alive on earth. Its always deceased people.
With hundreds of thousands of NDEs how come they are always deceased people who greet the person having an NDE. If it an hallucination why is this consistent in all NDEs why no living people.

I just explained it to you. I don't know what else to do.

Messianic Israelite

Near death experiences are not similar to religion and so are rejected by some religious folks. Yet NDEs are very close to the teachings of Jesus. My experience was one of love and caring. This is what Jesus taught. I am asking the question of how do you view NDEs when comparing them with your religion.
Some people when they are dying begin hallucinating very badly. A person on their deathbed might say they looked up in to heaven, and saw there relatives up there and they were so happy. What does the Bible say? John 3:13 says "13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man"

Lekatt

Premium Member
Some people when they are dying begin hallucinating very badly. A person on their deathbed might say they looked up in to heaven, and saw there relatives up there and they were so happy. What does the Bible say? John 3:13 says "13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man"

I volunteered for Hospice a few years and those are not hallucinations. Many have seen glimpses of heaven or the spirit world. I am one of them.

gnostic

The Lost One
I volunteered for Hospice a few years and those are not hallucinations. Many have seen glimpses of heaven or the spirit world. I am one of them.
So basically, you’re saying that you are better than or superior to Jesus?

Lekatt

Premium Member
So basically, you’re saying that you are better than or superior to Jesus?

How did you come up with that thought? Jesus didn't say anything like that, and NDE experiencers go to the Spirit World, not Heaven.

gnostic

The Lost One
How did you come up with that thought? Jesus didn't say anything like that, and NDE experiencers go to the Spirit World, not Heaven.
If Heaven isn’t a spirit world, then what & where is the spirit world?

Isn’t god and angels, “spirit”?

gnostic

The Lost One
Good question. Mainly because most people associate death with religion. It gets attention.
Except that life (organisms) eventually die because it is part of nature, long before there were humans around, and even longer before there were religion.

What are associated religions with death, partly have to do with belief with fear of death, and hoping or wishing for something better after death.

But wishes are false beliefs, offering false hope.

Don’t get wrong, Lekatt.

I used to believe in god, Jesus, the bible and the gospels, when I was younger, but since turning 34 (in 2000), I have became more dubious about everything that I used to believe in, becoming more agnostic, not because of science.

Because the older I got, the less believable were my belief, and the gospels have more questions than answers, finding holes in the Bible.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science says I am humans intelligent destroyer.

As it is.

A human dies. Supposedly naturally.

Meaning lays down goes to sleep as body no longer functions.

We dream in sleep don't we?

So what about if you nearly died as the atmosphere changed effects life constantly as variations and multiples. By human experiences.

You the thinker mind a theist a human. You build design own control by thoughts visionary transmitted human thought visions.

Life suddenly changes a peaceful sleep death to unnatural living caused effects. Nearly died.

I would as Mr know it all say to my science theist liar self I caused it.

Instead of blaming the biology that you caused as that liar to get attacked. Unnaturally.

A hallucination says to a satanic theist the brain chemistry owns it. Biology as he is looking for God as energy power in heavens.

Just to let you know why I wrote what I have. Scientists lie.

Lekatt

Premium Member
Except that life (organisms) eventually die because it is part of nature, long before there were humans around, and even longer before there were religion.

What are associated religions with death, partly have to do with belief with fear of death, and hoping or wishing for something better after death.

But wishes are false beliefs, offering false hope.

Don’t get wrong, Lekatt.

I used to believe in god, Jesus, the bible and the gospels, when I was younger, but since turning 34 (in 2000), I have became more dubious about everything that I used to believe in, becoming more agnostic, not because of science.

Because the older I got, the less believable were my belief, and the gospels have more questions than answers, finding holes in the Bible.

I do understand what you are saying. I followed a similar route. In childhood I believed and was very frightened by religion. As I grew older I quit religion and don't go to church today. But my near death experience alerted me to something completely different than religion or science. I learned about my spiritual self and what it meant. So I do try to practice what I leaned from my experience. When I am successful it is wonderful.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human is complete and totally separate in life.

A human has a one of self only experience. Name it an experience life is not lived as that experience. Consciousness has the life and experience.

Science says man saw Jesus or god. In NDE.

Humans say hence as close to human death owned life's sacrifice after the attack stopped. To see the image.

Pretty obvious why you knew.

Life conscious hence said science nearly destroyed all life. I experienced it. I came back from nearly being dead. Without biology going anywhere.

Teaching thinking only experience was consciousness.

Ignored as usual by satanisms. So non religious science asks did you go somewhere then?

In reality the BIOLOGY did not go anywhere is what the medical biologist says as the healer.

You owned an experience where the life water you live by allowed it. As it evaporates leaves by itself.

Was the known teaching.

Humans in NDE then mostly reverence life and family when survived... unlike scientists.

So the living say to the experience lucky you are still alive.

Water and chemistry as bio reactive is correctly balanced by itself.

Remove the life your experiment is finished with as proof science lied no man is God.

God O earth it's heavens still exists by itself without a human life alive was the assessed human reality.

The conscious teaching I then remain earth bound myself was always real. Biology owns human consciousness a teaching only.

The status recording was never biology. Image visions.