• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NATO chief says Donald Trump puts US troops, allies at risk by saying Russia can 'do whatever the hell they want' with them

Ponder This

I haven't ignored the context, the context does not make it ok to encourage dictators to go on murderous rampages.

If you ever struggle to make a payment one day I sure hope for your sake there is no one cheering on killers to murder you in cold blood.
If someone can't make a payment one year - not a big deal.
Two years? Three years? Ten years? At some point, it becomes a big deal. Because it not okay to gain all the benefits of a mutual defense treaty without, yourself, contributing. It's you who are asking the others in the treaty to die for you without you being willing to reciprocate.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well when republicans stop nominating dumb civilians who make dumb comments encouraging and egging on war criminals all can breathe a sigh of relief and never have to hear about Trump again and all live happily ever after in my view, but until that day comes i believe we should have the stupidity of Trump on replay until Republicans wake up to the way they are heaping egg onto their own faces by making Trump their leader.
Hey, all I know is that when I voted yesterday, I did not vote for Trump. Did anyone else vote?

Kathryn

Since Trump hates people who can't pay their bills perhaps he will encourage Russia to invade the poor of south Carolina you refer to lol
That being said, was the logical reasoning that US troops are in danger based on what DJT said?

danieldemol

Premium Member
If someone can't make a payment one year - not a big deal.
Two years? Three years? Ten years? At some point, it becomes a big deal. Because it not okay to gain all the benefits of a mutual defense treaty without, yourself, contributing.
Again this doesn't make it ok to encourage dictators to murder innocents in my view.
It's you who are asking the others in the treaty to die for you without you being willing to reciprocate.
No I'm not, and even if I were asking people to volunteer there lives without reciprocation that doesn't make it ok to encourage dictators to murder innocents as I see it.

danieldemol

Premium Member
That being said, was the logical reasoning that US troops are in danger based on what DJT said?
US troops are in danger because they are troops in my view. As to whether it increased their danger its above my pay grade to know so I'm left taking the word of experts.

Kathryn

US troops are in danger because they are troops in my view. As to whether it increased their danger its above my pay grade to know so I'm left taking the word of experts.
I agree that US troops are in danger because they are troops. I wouldn't call Trump much of a military expert though.