• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My true belief

King Phenomenon

You made the choice to come into a debate forum and make your claims. To chastise someone for challenging your claims or asking you questions to highlight their flaws is churlish. Even if your inability to answer those questions makes you feel or look foolish.
Even the person you defend on this post doesnt know how to debate

PearlSeeker

I believe this because it feels true and right for me and anything else leaves an empty space for me.
When Elvis died some believed he was still alive because it felt true and right for them and anything else leaved an empty space for them. The truth is truth. It doesn't matter if it makes you happy or if it makes you sad.

King Phenomenon

When Elvis died some believed he was still alive because it felt true and right for them and anything else leaved an empty space for them. The truth is truth. It doesn't matter if it makes you happy or if it makes you sad.
Haha it does for me. You see life your way ill see it mine

ppp

Take a look back
I am not going to go on a snipe hunt back through 60+ posts playing guessing games with what may or may not match with whatever you are thinking Either post what you claim to be the "how to" debate. Or simply refuse.

Sheesh!

Sheldon

Veteran Member
So far your "how to debate" has consisted of nothing more than your grousing about feeling foolish.

Is he seriously telling others how to debate, oh brother...

So far we've had "I believe in a deity, and I don't want to discuss it, as I don't care what anything thinks."

If that's debate I'm a Vulcan. Bless...

King Phenomenon

So far we've had "I believe in a deity, and I don't want to discuss it, as I don't care what anything thinks."

you dont know how to though. look back

ppp

He's a troll.

IMHO, obvs.

King Phenomenon

science and religion dont mix. everyone knows that. look back on all the long drawn out debates between the two on this website. It's actually sad. It makes no sense.

Last edited:

King Phenomenon

He's a troll.

IMHO, obvs.
unfortunately the both of you like to talk down to others who believe things spiritually without scientific evidence. Hopefully youll start to respect others beliefs and it you wish to debate youll do it with kindness and humility. peace out

ppp

unfortunately the both of you like to talk down to others who believe things spiritually without scientific evidence. Hopefully youll start to respect others beliefs and it you wish to debate youll do it with kindness and humility. peace out
If you feel talked down to, then stand up. Don't try to drag me down. And don't blame me for your feelings.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
science and religion dont mix. everyone knows that. look back on all the long drawn out debates between the two on this website. It's actually sad. It makes no sense.

Ok, I don't care though, you see it your way etc etc etc...;)

Reactions: ppp

Sheldon

Veteran Member
You have your way of looking at things, and I have another. I respect beliefs that are supported by something more than superstition and wishful thinking.