• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My true belief

King Phenomenon

I believe the earth and all that is was created in a split second not that long ago. I believe this because it feels true and right for me and anything else leaves an empty space for me. I believe that there is an individual on this earth that when they die all of existence dies with them. Of course they are reborn again and the cycle repeats itself. This just feels right. I dont think its Jesus or that they have special powers but I do believe that their other purpose other than living life is to assure eternity. I do think that this person knows who they are and probably have found peace within from discovering their true nature. Around 15 yrs. ago I formed this belief after looking inward for answers. I didn't look to religion or books. Something just told me that the answers to the questions I had about life could only be found within. Also, I do believe that life contains mysteries that can never be proven. I think the existence of what I believe is remarkably unparalleled.

Last edited:

ppp

I believe the earth and all that is was created in a split second not that long ago. I believe this because it feels true and right for me and anything thing else leaves an empty space for me. I believe that there is an individual on this earth that when they die all of existence dies with them. Of course they are reborn again and the cycle repeats itself. This just feels right. I dont think its Jesus or that they have special powers but I do believe that their other purpose other than living life is to assure eternity. I do think that this person knows who they are and probably have found peace within from discovering their true nature. Around 15 yrs. ago I formed this belief after looking inward for answers. I didn't look to religion or books. Something just told me that the answers to the questions I had about life could only be found within. Also, I do believe that life contains mysteries that can never be proven. I think the existence of such an event is remarkably unparalleled.
I believe that you believe those things. I believe that you are wrong.

Audie

Veteran Member
I believe the earth and all that is was created in a split second not that long ago. I believe this because it feels true and right for me and anything thing else leaves an empty space for me. I believe that there is an individual on this earth that when they die all of existence dies with them. Of course they are reborn again and the cycle repeats itself. This just feels right. I dont think its Jesus or that they have special powers but I do believe that their other purpose other than living life is to assure eternity. I do think that this person knows who they are and probably have found peace within from discovering their true nature. Around 15 yrs. ago I formed this belief after looking inward for answers. I didn't look to religion or books. Something just told me that the answers to the questions I had about life could only be found within. Also, I do believe that life contains mysteries that can never be proven. I think the existence of such an event is remarkably unparalleled.
Whatevs

Brian2

Veteran Member

It must be all true if you looked within and found it.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Why do you believe all this? You say that one of these things "feels true" but feelings are unreliable. This is why we set feelings aside and reason instead. Explain.