• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Town Rated Tops For Kwality Of Life In USA!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's a low bar, but AA exceed it.
Excerpted...

The best U.S. city for quality of life is Ann Arbor, Mich.​

Quality of life score: 7.9
Ann Arbor is the best U.S. city for quality of life. More than 90% of the city’s residents live less than a 10-minute from a public park, according to the U.S. News and World report.
A 2023 SmartAsset study report says Ann Arbor saw its Gen Z population—those ages 18 to 24— grow the fastest in 2022. The city had 26.4% new Gen Zers and a total population of 35.9%.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
My city used to be in the top of many lists then took a sharp nose dive. Now we're near the bottom with the likes of St. Louis, Detroit and others.

But hey, we're still the bourbon capital of the world! And we have horsie races and ball bats.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ya'll should be jealous.

Actually, I avoid going into the town I once lived in.
- Parking
- Traffic
- Annoying ultra-liberals.

Now I live a few miles outside of it.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
It's a low bar, but AA exceed it.
Excerpted...

The best U.S. city for quality of life is Ann Arbor, Mich.​

Quality of life score: 7.9
Ann Arbor is the best U.S. city for quality of life. More than 90% of the city’s residents live less than a 10-minute from a public park, according to the U.S. News and World report.
A 2023 SmartAsset study report says Ann Arbor saw its Gen Z population—those ages 18 to 24— grow the fastest in 2022. The city had 26.4% new Gen Zers and a total population of 35.9%.

Why are they comparing them to Florida? :shrug:

Well, hopefully folks will start moving there instead of here.