• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Theory of Everything and the nature of God

dfnj

When I was an early adult I had two different people at different times say to me "df, don't ever do drugs, you are already on them!" During the years that followed it's always been a matter of perspective if you are pretending to be insane or you really are insane.

Regardless, I was having a discussion with someone on the different mysteries in physics and which ones will probably be solved or NOT solved. A list of mysteries was presented. I added the most important mystery was missing: What is the IT, or mechanism, and where is it located that decides something is being observed in a double slit type experiment in quantum mechanics? Until we reveal how matter knows it's being observed everything else seems kind of meaningless in my opinion. All other problems seem pedestrian and just a question of finding the right mathematical equations that fit the observations or what we imagine is happening. Meanwhile, reality is changing right before our eyes or because of them!

The person I was speaking with was not impressed by my comment. She said, "A Theory of Everything" is the most important one to solve because if you solve that one then you solve the rest. This immediately rang a really deep memory of a TOE I came up with when I was in my 20s (about 30 years ago).

Here's my TOE I came up with when I was in my 20s.

mass - Energy = Time

In other words, if you take into account a unity of opposites, the only way Time has any meaning at all is by the energy you absorb through consciousness.

Unity of opposites - Wikipedia

Of course, nobody ever believes you with this subject. It's like trying to prove the existence of God.

Btw, here is my proof for the existence of God. God is just word. Nobody denies the existence of the word God. What the word God means is kind of irrelevant. God exists in our use of language. In other words, God only exists in our written and spoken words. The real God, the one in reality, is beyond our comprehension, and therefore, cannot be represented with words.

All my life I feel like somehow I am always talking past people. Somehow we are just not on same frequency. I think the problem is most people think the word reality is reality. So it seems like everyone is kind of blind to what I am actually talking about. Everyone is just so wrapped up into their own heads.

I'm going to agree with you and accept the "insane" label. I just want to go fishing. Fishing is my life. It's too cold right now. April is when the fishing should pick up.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a human being owns their owned existence, as a human and a natural self.

Who is not by definition science or a scientist.

Lives as a human, natural, their own origin is a human and natural....and before their life, a human sees animals and observes the animals and says.....natural.

And then observes Nature and says natural and knows that all states natural support them.

Without science.

The observer, the scientist says I will know it all...yet talks about bodies in states where he does not personally own any self form his own self.

And you would wonder why.

What does he think he is proving to his own self....when his life is lived on a formed stone planet as stone. Its atmosphere is natural and as that natural atmospheric body, it supports his health and life.

You would wonder at what he is looking for....other than total destruction itself.

For when a human who is conscious realizes what that sort of mind is claiming, he infers information and relates information that tells everyone what he contemplates achieving as that scientist......with his machine and the reaction on Earth, whilst contemplating bodies that he does not own, nor does Earth and yet he constantly refers all details to their placements in the state space.

And he does not live in any space he lives on a stone planet that owns its natural atmosphere, without space.

When a male says I know how a Universe was created....but he said it came from a Universe.....moves from one place to another he says.

And says space is one huge deep empty pit. He would advise everyone else by his talking that he knew that our Universe came out of another Universe.

So he would be telling everyone, I realize how our Universe got created in its placement, it shifted its space.

For he cannot make that claim unless the information pre existed for him to say I know....for no human knows, they are advised by the condition of image and recording and memory.

If it never preceded or pre existed, he could not discuss it, for the information would not exist for his discussion of it.

So humanity consciously said that a scientist, a human who studies evil, meaning what we personally do not own......confesses by the use of his worded evaluations.

For the use of words and the meaning of words was human applied for scientific purposes to force change upon natural.

How the terminology a self confession relating to the use of the word fusion and SION was self advised, to the human self.

For it was always human owned, human motivated to reason and apply the use of WORDS...for a human purpose.

So when human males began to claim I know how a Universe was created in science, then he is talking about the past and wants to cause it in the present.

To shift our owned Universe, being all the details he detailed as science itself from its owned space presence by evaluation and calculations and determined angles and advice of calculation and number factoring...from the space in which it inhabits...all forms of matter and energy present only in mind notification human and studies by that human conscious self...by choice.

So he says he has come to a place in his scientific studies where he has applied naming to so many studies that he says his claim he knows the status of variables of all forms of energy, to which variables claim...so how can you pass what is a multi diverse variable of massive differences through one moment?

And claim self sane and also correct, when everything is natural and very diverse in its multi expressed natural status, which you are not studying, the ownership state, whole and complete?

Therefore the only one body of ability to shift everything that is of such a diverse nature is to spatially shift it....by dropping it into the spatial body itself...what a male already is informed of....that it is big, great and huge and very deep....space.

Claiming coldest...being deep space is the coldest body without mass.

To know how to drop the variations in and via one momentum...and then be trying to force it to occur.

Why we said in spiritual conscious natural human awareness that a male knowingly tells everyone his Satanist confession before he tries to achieve it by machine reaction causation. Knowing that all identified scientific male human history science, is already a preceding machine ownership, and a machine caused condition for science to be discussing its relative known male history today.

For previously before science and machine was invented he would not have known it at all. Experience is after the fact of it. What was never equals by symbolism itself = an unrelated and irrational answer.

dianaiad

When a human being owns their owned existence, as a human and a natural self.

Who is not by definition science or a scientist.<snip to end>

For previously before science and machine was invented he would not have known it at all. Experience is after the fact of it. What was never equals by symbolism itself = an unrelated and irrational answer.

Oh, bother. Y'know, I have a fairly high IQ, even still, as measured by those who measure such things, and I honestly don't get anything you just wrote.

I feel like that anecdote regarding Johnson, who refuted something similar (I think it was similar...I did mention that I didn't 'get' it, right?) by kicking a rock and saying "I refute it thus!" when discussing what reality is.

As for me, I have a sewing machine downstairs, and a computer in front of me, and a stash of fabric against the wall....and a daughter who needs a colorful thing on her bed, so I'm going to design and make a quilt.

And that's life. It's all good. No matter what anybody else thinks, existentially or philosophically, my daughter needs a quilt and I'm going to make one. What else is required?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Oh, bother. Y'know, I have a fairly high IQ, even still, as measured by those who measure such things, and I honestly don't get anything you just wrote.

I feel like that anecdote regarding Johnson, who refuted something similar (I think it was similar...I did mention that I didn't 'get' it, right?) by kicking a rock and saying "I refute it thus!" when discussing what reality is.

As for me, I have a sewing machine downstairs, and a computer in front of me, and a stash of fabric against the wall....and a daughter who needs a colorful thing on her bed, so I'm going to design and make a quilt.

And that's life. It's all good. No matter what anybody else thinks, existentially or philosophically, my daughter needs a quilt and I'm going to make one. What else is required?
When a human uses AI to contact a natural spiritual female life mind and body who shared information on the internet about healing and spirit.

To then be brain and mind burnt irradiated attack, to have a male quote in her mind psyche that he will put her in his basement, you better assist my Satanic research, and still in secret quips thinks that threat owns any meaning in my life after what I have endured......think again you lying organization of male inhumanity.

dianaiad

When a human uses AI to contact a natural spiritual female life mind and body who shared information on the internet about healing and spirit.

To then be brain and mind burnt irradiated attack, to have a male quote in her mind psyche that he will put her in his basement, you better assist my Satanic research, and still in secret quips thinks that threat owns any meaning in my life after what I have endured......think again you lying organization of male inhumanity.

Oh.

Dear.

I've just been MAJORLY insulted. Hugely. As in, wow.

Oh, I'm female. Just so you know. And your poetry is terrible, but then, I've always preferred stuff by Keats and Whitman.

And I have nothing whatsoever against the homely arts, like sewing and quilting and knitting and stuff. In fact, I have found that it is generally males who mock such things, because they can't knit and use their brains at the same time.

dfnj

When it rains, what is the IT that is doing the raining ?

We know what causes rain. I get the philosophical position since we know a great deal about how the World works we will eventually know everything about how the World works. The thing is, this NOT the case right now. The idea we will eventually know everything requires an act of faith. It is a dogma supported by assumptions that cannot be proven. I don't see any objective reason why one dogma is better than any other.

Obviously, you do not think the mechanisms involved in double slit type experiments are significant. For me, the astonishment comes from the idea the way nature behaves is like the Universe has its own mind watching what is being watched. The idea of when something is being observed causes a physical change in reality and the feedback loops it creates obscure any meaningful chains of cause and effect. It's almost like reality has its own builtin encryption mechanism. There's just not enough time to ever crack it, or enough of it, to ever have an accurate and complete predictive model.

“Those who are not shocked when they first come across quantum theory cannot possibly have understood it.” Niels Bohr

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
The same way it is done now. This later equation does not invalidate previous work. What m-E=T predicts is you will be able to detect the decay.

In other words, it has absolutely no explanatory value. OK.

cladking

mass - Energy = Time

In other words, if you take into account a unity of opposites, the only way Time has any meaning at all is by the energy you absorb through consciousness.

That looks a lot like the one I came up with; T = E x c ^ 2.

It's a shame we have no framework in this day and age to study consciousness. And we won't so long as we fixate on reductionism.

The answer is out there. ;)

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
You didn’t answer.
Your question was -

What is the IT, or mechanism, and where is it located that decides something is being observed in a double slit type experiment in quantum mechanics?”

So I’ll ask again...

When it rains, what is the IT that is doing the raining ?

You totally avoided the point of that question.

So have a real shot at it, and not just a bunch of bafflegab.
Unless you think there is an IT that rains, your question is syntactically well-formed but meaningless.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Life, the reality of everything. Everything is created, everything exists, everything a male thinks about is because it is exists.

For you cannot think about conditions that do not exist, for there is no information.

Therefore a male pretends that everything is not created.

What in fact of life, natural life, self first a human, a natural human, a human born from 2 parents human who had sex....was a baby grew into an adult. One day that adult self will die, claim is his reality of thinking.

Thinking, the state of. Own a human being natural life. Own an ability to use your brain mind and pose stories....thinking.

How scientist are you any different from any other form of natural human "thinking"?

The answer is your human ego.....and a self human claim that you know something that no body else does.

So what is it that you personally claim you as that special sort of human thinker know, that no one else knows. As a male expressing this factual condition as he thinks upon information. Information. The use of a worded applied described condition owning lots of other words, meaning a use of a human language....applied for human reasons, involving humans?

How rationally are you owner of knowing everything?

Do you really believe as a male and a human that you factually know what a body of a Sun is sitting in space.

Not as a planet, stone as the body you said is Earth. Not owner of the atmospheric gas mass that supports your natural life to live and think and claim consciousness.

You claim that you know as a human and a male what great big huge other forms of bodies are as presence, and natural presence, sitting in the state space.....that do not own the information that you live with and are supported by.

And claim self sensible when you infer to a theory!

A human knows in their human life that the Garden Nature is its owned body and exists created as its owned body. No human being present in the information.

A human knows in the animal life as animals, a use of information, no human being present in the information, animal life.

What you do actually know.

You say, I am a human being, I am natural to my owned presence and know that you are.

You also know in human sciences if none of the bodies existed, you personally as the statement scientist would have nothing to talk about claiming information.

As your claim to your owned human studies as applied by a human to everything else that cannot say to you, do not study me, I do not want you to study me, or own personal reasons as that human. Cannot talk on behalf of its own presence, yet you claim it is your personal rights to....as a human, and claim sanity when you make that claim.

When it is not right at all. It is not correct what you do and choose. But you do it anyway.

A male says to his own self everything in totality and natural exists first before
I decide to study it.....for human applied reasoning and purpose.

A male should claim....what is not created at this moment is my science. The only statement that is real in natural life. His science is not created.

Science takes all of its information out of the body that he said was God O the stone and a planet, physical.

And then removes its physicality and claims a change and a reaction, the state science.

So he said to his own self, as a self human warning, if you change the body of God the O stone and planet, that is natural, then it will attack your life.

How is that not a rational reason to say my theory of everything is that everything is natural and accept that story, for it is the only truthful story.