• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My theory about gravity.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Wonder what caused that gap in gravity...

Wait, it was a gap, thus god, right?

Must be, its the only explanation, it easily answers i dont know so it must have been god.

I think i will try it again but with a C this time, see if i get the same results as i got with B.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Must be, its the only explanation, it easily answers i dont know so it must have been god.

I think i will try it again but with a C this time, see if i get the same results as i got with B.
Please let us know the results.

And I will resist all comments about the D.
Please note I said resist, i give no guarantees about the results.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Please let us know the results.

And I will resist all comments about the D.
Please note I said resist, i give no guarantees about the results.

Just tried the C, short for Concrete. Gravity worked until it it the ground the gravity spit it out in all directions.

I won't be trying any more. It gets damned cold hanging out of the window at close to midnight on a freezing night.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
Polymath257,
I´ll tend for the time being to ignore your post - #79 Polymath257, Yesterday at 5:02 PM - as we´re getting nowhere.

I´ll try another approach from here:
Barred spiral galaxy - Barred spiral galaxy - Wikipedia

Quote:
“A barred spiral galaxy is a spiral galaxy with a central bar-shaped structure composed of stars. Bars are found in between one third and two thirds of all spiral galaxies. Bars generally affect both the motions of stars and interstellar gas within spiral galaxies and can affect spiral arms as well. The Milky Way Galaxy, where our own Solar System is located, is classified as a barred spiral galaxy”.
---
In this description there is no explanation of the formation process in barred galaxies. The question is to look at the very structure and see if the standing formative and gravitational theories compute to what we see.
1920px-Hubble2005-01-barred-spiral-galaxy-NGC1300.jpg

Barred spiral galaxy - Wikipedia

If the formation in barred galaxies really are governed by a central gravitation attractive force, how can the barred structure going out from the galactic center then be explained?

How can an assumed central attractive force make the about 90 degree abrupt turn from the spiraling galactic arms into the galactic bars?

How do you read this imagery?

Last edited: