• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Religion of Respect

SilverSoul

Greetings all! I've been looking for a place to expand my awareness of other religions and compare ideas. I hope for a good conversation with many of you here.

I was raised as a Reform Jew, but when I was 10, I realized that I only followed those beliefs because I had been raised to. I decided to make my own way and create my own beliefs. At this point in my life, I have two: what I believe and how one should act on belief. I believe that "Believing is being," and I believe in having a Religion of Respect. Hopefully I'll have plenty of opportunities to discuss these ideas with you all, and learn from you in turn to become a better person.

Thanks in advance,
SilverSoul

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Greetings all! I've been looking for a place to expand my awareness of other religions and compare ideas. I hope for a good conversation with many of you here.

I was raised as a Reform Jew, but when I was 10, I realized that I only followed those beliefs because I had been raised to. I decided to make my own way and create my own beliefs. At this point in my life, I have two: what I believe and how one should act on belief. I believe that "Believing is being," and I believe in having a Religion of Respect. Hopefully I'll have plenty of opportunities to discuss these ideas with you all, and learn from you in turn to become a better person.

Thanks in advance,
SilverSoul
A Religion of Respect? Unfortunately you have but a small following. Welcome to RF. You are exactly the kind of person I would like to see more of.

PansarBlack

We need more religions of respect in this world. I would love to discuss views with you as that is the reason I joined in the first place. I'm new here too but it looks like it will be interesting if anything.