• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My own boss.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I got pooped on by a human being who was suspended midair once.

I don't miss my old job.
Ok, only guess I can make here is you were either a first responder or a circus worker.

*Edit: ok, saw post 18.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I am both a property owner/land lady and consultant. I lease local property and then tell folks how to manage. Also, an insane investor.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but if you're a consultant, then you fall into the category of bloodsucker...not that there's anything wrong with that!:D

Seriously, although consultants have the reputation of "If you're not part of the solution, there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem," my great-uncle made a fortune telling businesses to fire most of their relatives, promote the aunt in accounting to vice-president because she was running the business anyway, and, oh, by the way, replace the two older machines on your manufacturing floor with current models...

He'd present his findings, they'd smile, thank him, and hand over a check for a large amount of money...and almost to a one, within a year they were out of business because they only changed the machinery...o_O:confused::mad::(:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I work for my family.

The hours suck, the pay sucks, mistreatment occurs daily.

Think its time to join a union...