• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My name is Courtney. I am a deist.

Courtney_Capps

Hello there. My name is Courtney and as you know by now I am deist. I follow the quest of showing that there is no religion. Yes. God or a higher being put us here but there is no applicable facts to prove that one God is interracting with us and that the said "bible" or any other religious texts actually are true and tell us that God does exist. I believe that we were put here to just fend for ourselves. I listen to Nature itself. I believe that all should know about deism and the magical effects it has on you. I used to be forced into Christianity when I know deep down inside all those people are nuts. Especially those who believe that they can talk to God. I think its time for them to visit the insane asylum. You cant speak in tongue. It wasnt and still isnt a real language. Get a grip on reality.