• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Latest Art (The Struggle) Comment Please

Drax

Independent
strugglesm.jpg

It is original and I would like your comments please.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Mmmmmmmmmm. I like the colors, but the bodies are a bit... cgi-awkward for my taste.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The background seems unbalanced, in that there are more colors on the right side than the left, and what I am guessing is the floor just seems cut off (but then again I am used to more full portraits by artists such as Alex Grey)and it is more filled in. As for the characters, they are drawn well but seem to be awkwardly posed: I can't tell if they are fighting or embracing. And it looks as if the one kneeling down is missing a part of the right leg due to the clothing.
The two things I would focus on are filling out the rest of the back ground to even it out, and brighten the clothing somewhat, or remove it entirely, as it's quiet dark and dull for such a colorful and trippy background. The background fading is very cool though, with the foreground being more colorful and brighter than the furthest background.

:polarbaby:Hi, newbie here. Your image reflects purposely what you wanted to protray, a struggle. It appears to be a struggle between being dominated by female. The male is placed lower and in a position beneath the female. The colors betray the inner struggles of power in an intimate setting. :eek: I hope that I caught on to what this image is about.

Last edited:
I'm not allow to post my images or links to html here . But I am an artist. Maybe some day I will be allowed to share here on RF.I'm working on animation right now using gimp2.