• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My favourite things

JJ50

Raindrops on roses
And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things

Apart from my family my favourite things are as follows.

Reading. I have loved books since I was able to read at the age of four. Many a time I would be scolded by my mother for reading rather than going out to play on a sunny day. (Mind you, if she had known some of the dangerous things I got up to when out playing, she would have preferred me to read. ) These days I have a Kindle, I read so quickly I would need a huge library in which to store my books.

My hobbies give a me lot of pleasure, it is nice when people are kind enough to appreciate my output.

The Internet it is a great place for gathering information, although I should try to keep off the medical info pages as I suffer from health anxiety.

I enjoy chatting to people, I realise members of this forum might find it strange but people like engaging me in conversation.

I like public speaking of which I have done quite a lot over the years. I also found my TV appearances were interesting experiences.

I am always up for doing something totally crazy, even if it is very dangerous.

On TV, I watch the news, current affairs programmes and documentaries. I like some of the older comedy programmes, 'Dad's Army', 'Hi di Hi', 'Keeping up appearances', and much to my husband's disgust, 'Porridge' and 'On the Buses'. I also like crime dramas. The only soaps I watch are 'Casualty' and 'Holby City'.

What are other posters favourite things?

paganprince

cerridwen devotee
ah, the sound of music. what a lovely film!

my favourite things are writing and playing my ukulele, snuggling with my kitties and puppies, and getting really high.

i also love, of course, studying religions, meeting new people, and prayer and ritual with others in my grove.

and video games are probably my biggest time waster ;)

David T

Premium Member
Raindrops on roses
And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things

Apart from my family my favourite things are as follows.

Reading. I have loved books since I was able to read at the age of four. Many a time I would be scolded by my mother for reading rather than going out to play on a sunny day. (Mind you, if she had known some of the dangerous things I got up to when out playing, she would have preferred me to read. ) These days I have a Kindle, I read so quickly I would need a huge library in which to store my books.

My hobbies give a me lot of pleasure, it is nice when people are kind enough to appreciate my output.

The Internet it is a great place for gathering information, although I should try to keep off the medical info pages as I suffer from health anxiety.

I enjoy chatting to people, I realise members of this forum might find it strange but people like engaging me in conversation.

I like public speaking of which I have done quite a lot over the years. I also found my TV appearances were interesting experiences.

I am always up for doing something totally crazy, even if it is very dangerous.

On TV, I watch the news, current affairs programmes and documentaries. I like some of the older comedy programmes, 'Dad's Army', 'Hi di Hi', 'Keeping up appearances', and much to my husband's disgust, 'Porridge' and 'On the Buses'. I also like crime dramas. The only soaps I watch are 'Casualty' and 'Holby City'.

What are other posters favourite things?
Family but thats no thing. So guitar it speaks in tongues. And this song:
I like hammering nails and speaking tongues cuz it doesnt remind me of any thing..

Last edited: