• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Ether Model Makes Sense of Quantum Physics

Milton Platt

The only way I see to demonstrate the ether would be to generate a selectively-etheric energy field, and to show that the field produces an etheric effect. -The way one would best produce such an effect would be to predict, and then demonstrate, a decrease in the density of materials inside the energy-test system. Another term for this effect would be levitation. Known forms of energy do not have such an effect.

I actually have a design for such a field test, but it would be expensive, and I lack a financial sponsor to get it done.

What is a selective-etheric field? What is an energy-test system? I know what definitions have been used for the word “ether”. Levitation is not one of them. If you are going to use a definition that is not currently nor has been in use, you are going to have give a definitive outline of what you mean.

I know of two definitions. One is simply a chemical. The other one is from over a century ago and was discredited by the Michelson-Morely experiment. Einstein subsequently developed his own theories to describe the movement of electromagnetic waves through space, which have been confirmed repeatedly.

You are just blowing smoke.....There is no meat with your potatoes.....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
In my past threads, I presented an ether model based on the concept that the first "happening" was not a Big Bang, but rather a universal oscillation of ultimately-rarified point-localities. At a certain point, oscillatory fatigue of neighboring "points" caused them to fall toward each other in Yin/Yang fashion. (Oscillatory fatigue is a known process. It occurs in metals.) Such point-pairs would have had to reversibly revert to singleton points, which broke the symmetry of the oscillations, producing a universal vibratory ether composed of elemental units, a universal ether matrix, in which individual elements now independently vibrate, instead of reciprocally oscillating.

The vibrating units making up such an Ether, being elemental, would represent the "building block" elements of everything from then on, including the quantum units that transmit the forces that control our quantum/atomic world. Quantum units would retain the ability to interact with the (vastly smaller, undetectable) elemental ether units surrounding them in the ether matrix, in addition to their detectable quantal interactions with each other -This kind of Model plays into an excellent explanatory model for quantum entanglement (Q.E.) -It depicts QE as representing radiated packets of etheric energy having the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units would be the only actual participants in QE. A pair of "entangled" quantum units would represent kinetically-cool "arms" of a universal, quiet, purring, ether mechanism.

Being elemental, basic ether units would all be identical to each other, and since they interact via a direct-vibratory-contact mechanism, their interactions would be perfectly linear (unlike quantum forces, which involve waves, fields, spin, and distance-vectors.) -If, for instance, we look at atomically-structured quantum systems, it is noteworthy that the nuclei and the electrons of atoms are separated by comparatively enormous distances. Compared to our world, these distances are miles apart. -So how can an electron interact with its nucleus, as we know they do? -The answer lies in the intervening ether matrix, which furnishes the linear connections which underpin the stable orderliness of this quantum system (and, by extension, presumably all other quantum systems.)

Not only is this Ether Model the best way to account for QE, it also provides a logical rationale for how quantum systems basically work.
so......protons existed.....first?

or the whole of the universe was a collection of …..quarks

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
***Mod Post***
Since there's some ambiguity about how to moderate third person attacks, if you're going to insult someone we'd rather you do it to them directly so we can moderate your post in accordance with rule 1. Thank You.
(Because if we have to be creative, well, that's really not going to work in your favour)

MichaelMD

so......protons existed.....first?

or the whole of the universe was a collection of …..quarks

Since you ask, I'll outline the way my Ether Model views those questions.

As given in the opening of this Thread, first there was a universal oscillation of point-localities. (The only universal substrate for that had to be original Space. Original space would have differed from present space, being completely free of forces, so it could have been more self-compatible than space is now, supporting such an oscillation.

Then, after this transitioned from oscillation to a universal vibration of elemental-type etheric units, which were now able to interact energically via vibratory contact, these forces began to align, entrain, and form ultra-intense foci of energy, which formed etherically-rarified, ultra-finely-tuned, connections. In this "ether world," or "ether macrocosm," super-rarified energy foci formed, within which etheric processes, with a refinement beyond those possible in our quantum world, took place. This is when the first life appeared. (If you examine biologic cells under super-nano-magnification, you find sub-cellular structures so finely tuned, there had to be some other-worldly process to have initiated their beginning.)

Within this ether world, a sapient being eventually appeared. Quantum-atomic structured "island(s)" were/was then created using ether forces, but the magnetic stability inside this ether macrocosm for living inside the the island(s) was poor. It was then decided to create a more-stable quantum-atomic macrocosm, or world, using the ether forces to channel larger quantum forces around. This would have involved using the ether to project quantum electron(s) toward a "virgin" ether region, which would quantize the region chain-reactionally. (This is when black holes were creationally formed, as a repository for the antimatter that had to be channeled out of the way of the new quantum matter.) (Black holes later would have had to interact with cosmic matter, making their outer horizons astronomically confusing, but their inner cores would consist of antimatter.)

This is the only kind of model that makes real sense.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
This is when the first life appeared.
I believe life came before the chemistry

Spirit first

and the condition of the primordial singularity denies a secondary point

nowhere to come from and nowhere to go

at the formation of a secondary point.....infinity is simultaneous

bang

MichaelMD

I believe life came before the chemistry

Spirit first

and the condition of the primordial singularity denies a secondary point

nowhere to come from and nowhere to go

at the formation of a secondary point.....infinity is simultaneous

bang

I have dialogued with others about my kind of model before, although the part of my Model that is most argued about is usually where my Model claims that a universal ether arose from original Space, and therefore it is massless. -Physics presently claims that the world is made of "solid particles" and that there was a "Big Bang," but we don't know why there was a Bang, or how. My Model claims that what physics now calls "solid particles" actually are made up of massless elemental-ether units, and that quantum units should correctly be called "particle capacities" instead of "particles."

I still claim my Model is the only sensible one. -Any model claiming that our world is basically made of "solid matter" can never come up with any world-origin that makes sense. All any "solid matter" model can come up with is that everything "just is" and that it started with a "Big Bang." I am claiming that doesn't make sense.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
everything "just is" and that it started with a "Big Bang." I am claiming that doesn't make sense.
I can't say....it just is
that's for people that want to leave the Creator out of the picture

but science points to a primordial location
and a 'bang'

I do not believe substance …...whether solid , liquid or gas
can self create
self motivate

Spirit first

and I find it to be a play of words …...dark energy and dark matter
cannot be seen
cannot be detected

but it's there

didn't God live in the dark?
before He created light

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
There are just too many rabbit trails to pay for expensive experiments based only on ideas. We have workable theories now, things that produce results and which have Mathematical descriptions that result in new discoveries. Higgs is famous because he is strong in Math and because he and his associate discover through experimental data something other people miss, and then they do the work and risk their already stellar reputations. They took a risk, they did the work, they knew their Math. People then were willing to test the theory.

MichaelMD

There are just too many rabbit trails to pay for expensive experiments based only on ideas. We have workable theories now, things that produce results and which have Mathematical descriptions that result in new discoveries. Higgs is famous because he is strong in Math and because he and his associate discover through experimental data something other people miss, and then they do the work and risk their already stellar reputations. They took a risk, they did the work, they knew their Math. People then were willing to test the theory.

You would need to find and demonstrate (have successfully predicted the effects of) such a force before you could start working on its mathematics.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
You would need to find and demonstrate (have successfully predicted the effects of) such a force before you could start working on its mathematics.
That is not science, so one can't expect scientists to be interested. That is prospecting.

MichaelMD

In starting this Thread, I expected to arouse interest in scientific details of my "underlying-ether-vs.-stand-alone-quantum physics/world-origin Model, but the replies have been more philosophical, or broadly critical, than scientifically analytical.

For example, I expected questions such as "what did you mean by saying that directing electrons toward a virgin ether region would have quantized the entire region? How could that have worked?"

MichaelMD

My kind of Ether Model represents the only reasonable answer to the basic key theoretical questions. A universal ether matrix, consisting of elemental ether units, which are the basic building blocks of everything else, including quantum units, is the only model possible. Such a matrix provides the requirement of a continuum of underlying forces, perfectly linear connections between quantum units, which underpin the stability and orderliness of all quantum systems, such as the structuring of atoms.

The existing models of quantum physics (such as string theory with its eleven dimensions, and other models proposing vectored and scalar geometrics) are not able to answer these basic questions, and never will be.

Milton Platt

My kind of Ether Model represents the only reasonable answer to the basic key theoretical questions. A universal ether matrix, consisting of elemental ether units, which are the basic building blocks of everything else, including quantum units, is the only model possible. Such a matrix provides the requirement of a continuum of underlying forces, perfectly linear connections between quantum units, which underpin the stability and orderliness of all quantum systems, such as the structuring of atoms.

The existing models of quantum physics (such as string theory with its eleven dimensions, and other models proposing vectored and scalar geometrics) are not able to answer these basic questions, and never will be.

Good for you! Submit your research to the physics community at large for peer review and collect your Nobel.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Such a matrix provides the requirement of a continuum of underlying forces, perfectly linear connections between quantum units,...
It assumes a continuum of underlying forces, assumes perfectly linear connections between quantum units. Its just a model you'd like people to accept.

interest in scientific details
They aren't scientific. They make assumptions, and they don't answer the question of how to improve the standard model of Physics. You also haven't provided what you think is wrong with the standard model. You've said that with lots of funding you could show it, but you don't have the funding.

What is wrong with that? These models are built upon observations and their details are suggested by events. They are supported by the data. and its important that they don't say more than what the data supports.

Audie

Veteran Member
In my past threads, I presented an ether model based on the concept that the first "happening" was not a Big Bang, but rather a universal oscillation of ultimately-rarified point-localities. At a certain point, oscillatory fatigue of neighboring "points" caused them to fall toward each other in Yin/Yang fashion. (Oscillatory fatigue is a known process. It occurs in metals.) Such point-pairs would have had to reversibly revert to singleton points, which broke the symmetry of the oscillations, producing a universal vibratory ether composed of elemental units, a universal ether matrix, in which individual elements now independently vibrate, instead of reciprocally oscillating.

The vibrating units making up such an Ether, being elemental, would represent the "building block" elements of everything from then on, including the quantum units that transmit the forces that control our quantum/atomic world. Quantum units would retain the ability to interact with the (vastly smaller, undetectable) elemental ether units surrounding them in the ether matrix, in addition to their detectable quantal interactions with each other -This kind of Model plays into an excellent explanatory model for quantum entanglement (Q.E.) -It depicts QE as representing radiated packets of etheric energy having the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units would be the only actual participants in QE. A pair of "entangled" quantum units would represent kinetically-cool "arms" of a universal, quiet, purring, ether mechanism.

Being elemental, basic ether units would all be identical to each other, and since they interact via a direct-vibratory-contact mechanism, their interactions would be perfectly linear (unlike quantum forces, which involve waves, fields, spin, and distance-vectors.) -If, for instance, we look at atomically-structured quantum systems, it is noteworthy that the nuclei and the electrons of atoms are separated by comparatively enormous distances. Compared to our world, these distances are miles apart. -So how can an electron interact with its nucleus, as we know they do? -The answer lies in the intervening ether matrix, which furnishes the linear connections which underpin the stable orderliness of this quantum system (and, by extension, presumably all other quantum systems.)

Not only is this Ether Model the best way to account for QE, it also provides a logical rationale for how quantum systems basically work.

At least spell it "aether". That spelling has a more, suitably,
pre-Victorian air.