• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Dog Ate My Homework

lunamoth

Will to love
Tucker2.jpg

Sure, he looks cute and innocent, doesn't he?

But while I was e-mailing I returned to the table to find that not only had he eaten my 'homework' but also the pen I was completing it with.

:D

Actually he's a great little puppy and I'm having a lot of fun working with him. I do need the help of the neighbor's dogs to get him sufficiently worn out though.

But, he did eat all the papers I needed to get ready for facilitating children's chapel this week at church, so now I'm off to re-research the faith of a mustard seed. Again.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Awe, what a cutie.

My cockatoo didn't eat, but rip up my homework on many occasions. It was always fun turning in a worksheet that half of it had little beak marks...

Buttercup

Veteran Member
But while I was e-mailing I returned to the table to find that not only had he eaten my 'homework' but also the pen I was completing it with.
Hopefully no blue or black ink all over the floor? :p

Sometimes pets are worse than kids. Our foster Blue & Gold Macaw poked two holes in our nicest armchair with his beak the other day and immediately looked up as if to say..."Wow, that was cool, what else can I rip up?" :rolleyes:

kateyes

Looks like a real sweetie. I can relate--I have to "top off" my yellow lab every night, either having her swim( in the summer), or retrieve a frisbee, (any season-rain or shine or snow), or she doesn't sleep through the night.

A

angellous_evangellous

What a cute dog!

My Golden Retriever ate a very rare Latin copy of Seneca's Epistles. It made him a lot smarter though. Boy I was mad at him and for a long time he wasn't allowed in my office. As I type now, he's happily snoozing in the open doorway.

lunamoth

Will to love
Awe, what a cutie.

My cockatoo didn't eat, but rip up my homework on many occasions. It was always fun turning in a worksheet that half of it had little beak marks...

He is indeed cute. It's a natural defense mechanism...he' never survive puppyhood without it. :D

Cockaoos are beautiful birds...my favorites in the feathered pet catagory.

lunamoth

Will to love
Hopefully no blue or black ink all over the floor? :p

Sometimes pets are worse than kids. Our foster Blue & Gold Macaw poked two holes in our nicest armchair with his beak the other day and immediately looked up as if to say..."Wow, that was cool, what else can I rip up?" :rolleyes:

It was actually a table outside...it's beautiful here today. We;ve had a nice long stretch of lovely weather lately. I don't know how much of it all he ate, but parts of the pen seem to be missing.

Labs are very oral dogs. Like a toddler, everything goes into their mouths.

lunamoth

Will to love
Looks like a real sweetie. I can relate--I have to "top off" my yellow lab every night, either having her swim( in the summer), or retrieve a frisbee, (any season-rain or shine or snow), or she doesn't sleep through the night.

I hear you. When we raised Palmer, our last black lab, fourteen years ago, we could throw snowballs and he'd chase them through snow over his head for 30 minutes and still need a walk (in the cold, in the dark, in the snow) to be tired enough for bed.

I can't say I didn't know what I was getting into!

lunamoth

Will to love
What a cute dog!

My Golden Retriever ate a very rare Latin copy of Seneca's Epistles. It made him a lot smarter though. Boy I was mad at him and for a long time he wasn't allowed in my office. As I type now, he's happily snoozing in the open doorway.

Thanks AE!

I guess you should be happy your dog did not eat a copy of St. John's Revelation, or the Kama Sutra.

A

angellous_evangellous

Thanks AE!

I guess you should be happy your dog did not eat a copy of St. John's Revelation, or the Kama Sutra.

Hahahah. I have not memorized either one of those books yet, but they are both easily replacable. That particular edition of Seneca's Epistles is not - it's been out of print for 30 years... and it was a library book.

I see what you mean, though. I'm just getting into the Kama Sutra, and I've been pretending for a good long while that St. John's Revelation never existed (though I'm not quite to the point of feeding it to my dog).:yes:

lunamoth

Will to love
Hahahah. I have not memorized either one of those books yet, but they are both easily replacable. That particular edition of Seneca's Epistles is not - it's been out of print for 30 years... and it was a library book.

I see what you mean, though. I'm just getting into the Kama Sutra, and I've been pretending for a good long while that St. John's Revelation never existed (though I'm not quite to the point of feeding it to my dog).:yes:

Lol!

I was also thinking that if eating Seneca made your dog smarter, how would he be after eating the art of love or armageddon?