• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Depression

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I'm pleased to say that I believe the worst of my depression is over. I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but it's been a while since my last severe epision, and my chronic depression has greatly receded. This is wonderful for me, it's the first time I've seen through rose-tinted glasses in a long time.

I attribute this to many things (including you, Penny, if you read this), but I also attach a great thanks to RF. Thank you very much RF, you've been great, and I hope to watch you grow even more in the coming years!

Thank you to all who have helped me. You've all touched me in some way! :eek:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Druidus said:
I'm pleased to say that I believe the worst of my depression is over. I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but it's been a while since my last severe epision, and my chronic depression has greatly receded. This is wonderful for me, it's the first time I've seen through rose-tinted glasses in a long time.

I attribute this to many things (including you, Penny, if you read this), but I also attach a great thanks to RF. Thank you very much RF, you've been great, and I hope to watch you grow even more in the coming years!

I'm so glad to hear that, Druidus! I've suffered from depression for years, although medication helps me tremendously. Anyway, I know how terribly debilitating it can be. It's good to know things are looking up for you.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Druidus said:

Having dealt with depression myself...reading a post like this just fills my heart with joy. I'm so happy for you and wishing you much, much happiness...:)

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I wish you well. I know that my wife, Rebecca, suffers greatly from depression. May you never have another bout.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I'm glad that you're feling better! *smiles* If you need anything, PM me and i'll listen. A friend of mine suffers from depression, I understand, and I dont mind.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
As a ex-depression sufferer, I too add my voice to the rounds of applause.​

Congratulations Druidus

and

WELCOME BACK!!!

:clap :woohoo: :clap​

Kind regards,​
Paul​

Here.... just to keep your smiling Druidus... click the pretty link below.​
It is a true treasure of the Net. ----====>>>>> Hoops-And-YoYo :jiggy:​

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
I understand depression, ive lived with it myself for many years now.
I truely wish you all the best, and hope you have seen the end of it.​
My thoughts are with you.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and that you shared with us. It helps the rest of us know that there will be better days and we are not alone.

FBI

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Druidus said:
I'm pleased to say that I believe the worst of my depression is over. ... I attribute this to many things ...
I hope that at least one of them was professional intervention.

Smoke

Done here.
I'm glad you're doing better. I suffered from depression for years, and remember how overwhelming it was.