• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Debut Poetry Collection is Now Available!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Anyone who is interested in a digital copy of my debut poetry collection, please PM me within the next 24 hours for a special opportunity to download it for free. This is a limited time offer. I will respond to your PM before the offer expires, even if I do not respond immediately.

Remember Folks, reading my poetry is good for you! Amazon has classified my book as "self-help" because reading it will cause you to suffer, and "suffering builds character".

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
He was only in it for the money.

ROFL! The Irish poetic tradition is one of the top two or three in the world, in my opinion, but since when did anyone -- even the Irish -- get rich from poetry?

Well, I can no longer say that. I just remembered that rupi kaur's debut book, Milk and Honey, has sold 4.5 million copies worldwide over the past four years. So, now and then someone does hit the jackpot.