• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My confession of faith - I choose the Good Religion!

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I confess myself a Mazda-worshipper, and of Zarathustra's order, a foe of the Daevas, devoted to the lore of the Wise Lord. I pay heed to Ahura's wisdom for humanity, brought to us by Zoroaster, and affirmed by the Amesha Spentas.

May Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds be my goals and my ever-constant companions in this life and the life to come.
I stand now in the hopes of being bathed in Mazda's warming light; illuminated to the depths of my soul with his Righteousness. I seek to help the world progress to the perfect state He has always wished for it.

I stand against false gods and the harm they seek to bring to this world and its people.

I stand as Ahura Mazda's ally in the struggle against the darkness; I hope with his wise aid, his beneficence and patience to defeat my own.

Last edited:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I wish you all the best in your new faith; even as this is a DIR, I hope I can do that.

I pray that you find solace and stability with your religion.

:greenheart:

Last edited:

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
After a while I stopped feeling it. I suppose the zeal of conversion wore off and my passion just wasn't the same after that. I missed the old gods.

I suppose the plus side is I can say I tried and realised it wasn't truly what I wanted. At least I know that now and I can lay that internal conflict to rest.