• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my apologies if I offended any Christians with my recent past threads

kloth

I guess I got a little carried away. I try not to do that with any religions, but....:sorry1:
for those who might remember me. peace. :D

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Nah bro, you're all good. I honestly don't blame any American agnostic/atheist for being peeved at Christianity, much less you; we all have our own sins to atone for. The fact that you apologized shows that you didn't do it out of hatred or a desire to hurt/offend anyone, and that's what matters. :hug:

CynthiaCypher

No skin off my back. But if any thing I would be worrying more about what Jesus thinks of you than what we think of you. I hope he smites you so hard that your ancestors feel it.

j/k

kloth

Nah bro, you're all good. I honestly don't blame any American agnostic/atheist for being peeved at Christianity, much less you; we all have our own sins to atone for. The fact that you apologized shows that you didn't do it out of hatred or a desire to hurt/offend anyone, and that's what matters. :hug:
cool. thanks

No skin off my back. But if any thing I would be worrying more about what Jesus thinks of you than what we think of you. I hope he smites you so hard that your ancestors feel it.

j/k
I thought it was nose, not back. but then again smite sounds like a tasty sandwich to me.
I think Jesus would be the first to forgive me. ;)