• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My 2023

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Transgender then?
Nah.

I can tell you from experience with my sister, immaturity can affect both males and females, and can go on for quite some time.

I think the reality of his younger brother's mental health crisis kicked in, and he understood exactly how much mature behavior was needed.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge....
How much do you deadlift?
Or other lifts?
I haven't lifted anything dead lately, so I'm not sure. I can lift anyone living in the house(some higher than others).

Well, not Smokey, the lab/mastiff mix. She gets excited and doesn't know what I'm doing.

I've lifted a lot of furniture that I was surprised I could lift.

Though my proudest fitness achievement was getting my husband down and in a hold in a matter of seconds. About once a year he'll honor me with a fight(for sport). Neither of us saw that coming, though we had very different reactions.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Though my proudest fitness achievement was getting my husband down and in a hold in a matter of seconds. About once a year he'll honor me with a fight(for sport). Neither of us saw that coming, though we had very different reactions.

So you were disappointed that you managed to do that and he was thrilled at your prowess. ;):D:grinning:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
So you were disappointed that you managed to do that and he was thrilled at your prowess. ;):D:grinning:
I think we both about excreted bricks. Just for different reasons.

I got him down last year, too, but it was more work.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No. Possibly the vvorst year of my life!

Seems yours sucked, too. I'm sure the heart attack vvas a damper.
Well my second one. What's the difference this time around it was open heart instead of angioplasty. I'm pretty sure I'm slowly on my way out.

One of the worst aspects however is the economy. I never ever thought in my life I would actually see $10 jars of mayonnaise and $30 Pizza pies in a matter of years if not months.

And yep I base my economy assessments on food! *grin*

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Well my second one. What's the difference this time around it was open heart instead of angioplasty. I'm pretty sure I'm slowly on my way out.

One of the worst aspects however is the economy. I never ever thought in my life I would actually see $10 jars of mayonnaise and $30 Pizza pies in a matter of years if not months.

And yep I base my economy assessments on food! *grin*
Where are you grocery shopping at?

Twilight Hue

Where are you grocery shopping at?
Usually the local grocery stores in my area. In New York it's Walmart , Wegmans, and Tops , as the top players around here although there are Aldi's around , and Dollar Generals.

They should rename Dollar General as Two to Four Dollar General , because it's false advertising right under the sign, noting nothing in there of any substance is actually being sold for a dollar.

Twilight Hue

10 bucks for mayo at Aldi's???
Not at Aldis but I seen it in the major drug stores for about the same amount. Particularly Rite aid in my area.

I'm talking about a standard size jar here not anything Mega Food Service size or anything.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
10 bucks for mayo at Aldi's???

Inflation yes. Mayo is $5-%6 a jar in many places. But inflation is world wide. Even at a goal of 2% a year it adds up quickly. For example, EU vs US

ecb.ebbox202208_01.en_img0.png