• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims Only: killing by the name of Islam or democraty in syria ?

the war in syria is

• fitna

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • necessry

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Jihad

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You still didn't answer my question ...

Are the women, the elderly, and the children who are being killed by the dozen in Syria terrorists and part of some sort of militia?

F0uad

All the muslims in the world has a obligation to defend him or herself and hes/her family.

The so called ''Rebels'' protested in peace 6months long without firing ONE SINGLE BULLET guess what the government was doing at the time? Bombing, shooting people, arresting, torturing innocent civilized protesters.

After these 6months passed the army itself defected not ''out-side forces'' yes they had help of out-side forces later on equipment but so did and still does the Syria government from Russia and Iran.

If a government oppresses its community and its country then its a Muslim obligation to stand up against this oppression, Bashar assad has the blood of so many innocent lives on hes hands how can you favour him?

Lets say in the sack of argument that the ''Rebels'' are the bad guys then Bashar assad has still failed by killing over 10,000's of its own innocent civilians by bombing cities any true leader who has any faith in him would give up hes power to have peace. God-obeyer you are a Sunni correct?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
All the muslims in the world has a obligation to defend him or herself and hes/her family.

The so called ''Rebels'' protested in peace 6months long without firing ONE SINGLE BULLET guess what the government was doing at the time? Bombing, shooting people, arresting, torturing innocent civilized protesters.

After these 6months passed the army itself defected not ''out-side forces'' yes they had help of out-side forces later on equipment but so did and still does the Syria government from Russia and Iran.

If a government oppresses its community and its country then its a Muslim obligation to stand up against this oppression, Bashar assad has the blood of so many innocent lives on hes hands how can you favour him?

that's what western and kings of oil media said , Bashar kill , murder ....etc
in the syrian regime side they blame the rebels

Lets say in the sack of argument that the ''Rebels'' are the bad guys then Bashar assad has still failed by killing over 10,000's of its own innocent civilians by bombing cities any true leader who has any faith in him would give up hes power to have peace. God-obeyer you are a Sunni correct?
Bashar regime is anti-isreal regime , and kings of oil are allie to west and israel that s it .

i am Sunni , and honesly i don't like the position of the Sunnis about this issue and , and i admire of Shiite position about palestine ......, i believe it's trick called (Arabic spring ) to destory the anti-isreal regimes (past libya , nows yria , and next iran )

honesly too , i feel shame when i heard the Pope called for peace , on contrary the muslims scolars called for Jihad/war !!!!

F0uad

that's what western and kings of oil media said , Bashar kill , murder ....etc
in the syrian regime side they blame the rebels
First of all i am not from the ''West'' but from Morocco. I also know when media's are biased and when not, clearly you don't. To be honest i think you have been brainwashed by Bashar's supporters.

Are you saying that the Civilians who are fleeing over 2million Syrians are lying that they aren't getting killed or the ones who live there and film? I have seen live pictures entire cities being bombed, people being mascaraed and tortured.

Bashar regime is anti-isreal regime , and kings of oil are allie to west and israel that s it .
Well this isn't a justification for the killings he did on the sunni community in Syria nor the bombing and killing that happens in hes country by hes forces.

i am Sunni , and honesly i don't like the position of the Sunnis about this issue and , and i admire of Shiite position about palestine ......, i believe it's trick called (Arabic spring ) to destory the anti-isreal regimes (past libya , nows yria , and next iran )
Your mixing things this has nothing to do with Israel, Palestine, Shia's or Sunnis nor does the Syria government blame Israel they blame Al-Qaeda, Sunnis and Salifi's for the up-rises.

Well Tunisia and Egypt have been a good allies of Israel so why did those countries rise up against there corrupted dictators? I found the PLO having a much better approach against Israel then the Shia's hezbollah since the Shia's uses humans as shields nor do they work together with the government of Lebanon. I do not favour Iran simply because those Athoyall's are misleading millions of muslims and are responsible for the sectarian violence in Iraq between shia's and sunnis.

Lets say that America/The west/Israel is behind these ''revolutions'' and are trying to promote democracy and destroy Anti-Israel governments then they have failed big time since Libya, Egypt, Tunisia has now leaders who do not favour Israel at all.

honesly too , i feel shame when i heard the Pope called for peace , on contrary the muslims scolars called for Jihad/war !!!!
I really don't care about Popes since they have tried to destruct the Muslim Caliphate's in the past. There are many Islamic scholars out there that call of Peace i am not sure in which country you are living.

Just a question which Media channels do you find reliable?

My personal opinion is that the USA and the West should stay out of this and that the ''Islamic countries'' for example Turkey, Egypt and maybe Qatar take over the country until the Syrians can elect a new president.
Also the West doesn't really care about the Syrians killing each other because it would have presented a no-fly-zone if that was the case.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
First of all i am not from the ''West'' but from Morocco. I also know when media's are biased and when not, clearly you don't. To be honest i think you have been brainwashed by Bashar's supporters.
i am from Algeria .
sorry for this long reply , i just want to clarify my point .
btw ,i like the way of representing your opinions with respect
Are you saying that the Civilians who are fleeing over 2million Syrians are lying that they aren't getting killed or the ones who live there and film? I have seen live pictures entire cities being bombed, people being mascaraed and tortured.
I am not brainwashed by Bashar supporters , i supported the revolution of Tunisia , and Egypt , but when the west involt in Libya (as they do in Iraq before by the name of nuclear weapon) .

dame to a revolutions ,lead a muslims fight each other in the end , or asking the support of the west to change the regime .

how can you called a revolution , when muslims killed by bombs of NATO , or muslims killed each other !!!!

in the war of NATO against libya i am shocked/discovered how Aljazeera and Alrabiya lies , and support the NATO against libyan whom support "the martyn" Algadafi .

i had zero trust in Aljazeera and Alarabiya ....etc , and the western channels .

Well this isn't a justification for the killings he did on the sunni community in Syria nor the bombing and killing that happens in hes country by hes forces.
syrian army is for syria , not from other land .

the population number of syrian is about 22 million ,do you believe that all the them against or with Bashar ?

if all of them against him , how he could still in the chair until now ? then why the west supporting rebels and send the terroristes to fight there ?

Your mixing things this has nothing to do with Israel, Palestine, Shia's or Sunnis nor does the Syria government blame Israel they blame Al-Qaeda, Sunnis and Salifi's for the up-rises.
you already mixed when you ask me , if i am sunni or not !!!!

first of all , syrian army bombing regines and houses empty of civilians , only when the terroristes hiding there .

second of all some terroristes used to hide in houses full of civilians .

notice that you accuse me in thrid paragraphe "next paragraphe " that i mixed , it's not matter of Sunni or Shiite !!!!
then if we suppose a sunni get the way of terorism , that not a justification to me to support .

accuatly the situation is very mixed and hard to resolve , and affraid it's will be the duplicate of Iraq , even the regime gone , the civil war between the sunni and alawi and chrisitans and kurds continous .

and it's maybe Lebanon will effected .

how about Yeman do you called it a revolution ?

do you called the civil war (with the help of NATO) in libya a revolution ?

then why Aljazeera and Arabiya did not called what happened in Bahrian , and east of Saudi arabia "revolution" ?

don't you see that we the muslims "conspercsy " against we others by the help of the west , especialy ,regimes Saudi Arabia and Qatar ?

Well Tunisia and Egypt have been a good allies of Israel so why did those countries rise up against there corrupted dictators? I found the PLO having a much better approach against Israel then the Shia's hezbollah since the Shia's uses humans as shields nor do they work together with the government of Lebanon. I do not favour Iran simply because those Athoyall's are misleading millions of muslims and are responsible for the sectarian violence in Iraq between shia's and sunnis.
see how the situation mixed , and realy dangerous and complicated for muslims world ?
for me i considerate it fitna supported by the west , maybe you don't notice that even some muslims here called for Jihad against the Alawi (syrian Shiite ) in syria "Takfiriyin ".

DO YOU KNOW THAT bASHAR REGIME, had new law of election , and creat a new ministry for make peace ?
why the rebels did not accept the peace , or dialogue ?

Tunisia and Egypt were in relation with Israel regime (not allied) , and they still , there is no change , except that leaders of Israel were freely go to Cairo , now they don't go !!!

then the west had no option except to agree the revolution in Egypt and Tunisia (islamic revolution ) , as they do with Hamas in Gaza ,then they turn the back to Hamas !!!! and they will do the same to Brotherhood and Nahtha in tunis

New libyan leaders are establish by the west , that's why they allowed to the planes of US to fly in the air space of Libya freely after the murder of US ambassodor .
Lets say that America/The west/Israel is behind these ''revolutions'' and are trying to promote democracy and destroy Anti-Israel governments then they have failed big time since Libya, Egypt, Tunisia has now leaders who do not favour Israel at all.
Aljazeera was my farvourite channel , but in the war of NATO against Libya , i chaneged my mind, when i release that they supporting the NATO to destory the libyan army !!!

I really don't care about Popes since they have tried to destruct the Muslim Caliphate's in the past. There are many Islamic scholars out there that call of Peace i am not sure in which country you are living.
now you mixed between the position of the christains in the past , and now .... Islam is peaceful religion , whom give fatwas to kill muslims each other, instead of trying stop it !!!!

Just a question which Media channels do you find reliable?
because they lieing

please watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckM6fMPC5is&feature=related

Aljazeera is Qataric channel , and i believe Qatar affraid that the west will remove the world cup of 2022 from it , for any reason , and i believe Qatar is just a arabic colonise to USA , because they had biggest base in it .called Siliya , which from it , Iraq were bombed .

My personal opinion is that the USA and the West should stay out of this and that the ''Islamic countries'' for example Turkey, Egypt and maybe Qatar take over the country until the Syrians can elect a new president.
Also the West doesn't really care about the Syrians killing each other because it would have presented a no-fly-zone if that was the case.
again NO-fly zone , is the wish of the west to change the regime in syria , but Russia and China get the lesson from libya , when the west killed most of the libyan army and bombing the civilian instead of protecting them .

i was compare between the christian/ muslims leaders reaction about war in syria, because i believe that Islam which suppose to call for peace more than any other religion .

for me , it's does not matter to believe my point , but it's important to understand my point .

in the end brother this big fitna called "Arabic spring ", Allah saved Moroco and Algeria and rest of the muslims countries from it , and give peace to Syria and Iraq and Egypt and Tunisia ....etc Ameeeeeeeeen .

Last edited:

Pink Top Hat

Are you serious? What is this?

Fitna between Muslims? Who are the Muslims exactly? The children killers? Worshipers of the criminal bashar? The sadists who enjoy torturing little kids? The merciless animals who killed more than 300 hundred persons, in one day, among them children and women? This is only one of the massacres that were committed recently...

Syria accused of 'massacre' near Damascus - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Such beings manifest kufr in its best, no disbelief can be more clear than it's in the kafir bashar and his gang; they disbelieve in God, and disbelieve in humanity. They don't belong to humans, not to mention belonging to Muslims.

Until now around 27,000 Muslim were killed by the pig bashar and his damned gang...they will burn in Hell, God willing...

Innocents are killed in hundreds every day is Syria and you spout such talk!! What a joke! I feel sorry for you, really. I feel sorry for any human being who belittle the agony of the humans in Syria, their lives, their wounds and their screams.

What happens in Syria is that evil is killing humanity everyday and the world is watching...what a disgusting world that we live in...

This is what happens in Syria:
526330_458038590912677_1192858794_n.jpg

578859_461956337171566_40740570_n.jpg

A real recent photo from the bleeding Syria...

Sahar don't add to the propaganda.

This photo of the blood has been proven to be an old photo of the slaughter of the sheep at Eid !

The Western media have been falsely using this one too which if also from Eid

2919388.jpg

Last edited: