• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim Only: Is it wrong to commemorate his martyrdom every year?

Starsoul

Truth
Islam is not a matter of progeny and political affiliation through bloodlines, Allaah swt and the Prophet saww were very clear on that. The Prophet saww lived 3 days after asking for stuff (which shias insist that he asked to write his successors names )when he was nearing his final time, the evidence that shias accuse with in their stance's support is that " people around him did not want him to hand over khilafah to Ali (R.A),they became hypocrites". And then they also claim that Prophet knew all ghaib ilm (knowledge of the unseen, while it is the said in the Quran that the Prophet was only given certain news beforehand, like the shadah of the Imam Hussain and some more.) All this doesnt add up together, or in the Honor of either the Prophet or his progeny..

If Allaah swt willed it to happen, the Khilafah could NEVER have taken away from the Imams, full stop. Are the hypocrites more powerful than Allaah (nauzubillah) to snatch khilafah from the Prophet ,who is named the Prophet of All the Universes, was it So EASY to dupe him (Nauzubillah) and change Allaah's decree just because munafiqs are more powerful? and have more say in what happens next? They could just do whatever they wanted and Allaah would watch it silently, and helplessly without exposing them?is that how shias perceive the power and decree of Allaah swt?

I'm really concerned if these views are held by any muslim let alone a shia.. That kind of thinking actually gives more power to the munafiqs, when people actually think , that Allaah swt has No hand in the events of History, and only Munafiqs do? Munafiqs did this and did that, lets just stop being so obsessed about other munafiqs and lets just please focus on our Aqeeda and deeds, we are not half as pious or noble as the companions of the Prophet saww or his progeny of Imams, and we can Never be, then why feel jealous and create misguided false fitnah and hate propaganda over both of them and cry over the wrong essence of shahdah?

I'm aware all shia sects aren't alike and there are few very misguided who even say that Ali (R.A) is the image of God on Earth , and lives forever, never died; as If Allaah is not there for them , as If Allaah does not watch over them, as if Allaah is not capable of helping them, the way only those people could? They say maula ALi istead of Ya Allaah, very very damaging false concepts, truly sad and unbelievable for anyone who seeks righteous guidance always, is it not utter disrespect to Allaah swt to assign partners with Him, even if its with a Prophet or an Imam, truly fail to understand how a righteous person can convince himself to believe that..

May Allaah swt guide us all, aameen. As muslims we should seek only righteous guidance from Allaah swt everyday, directly, If we are sincere to accept that guidance.. One of my shia friend's husband read history and books in detail, and left some of his shia beliefs which he thought were based on shirk , his family was in chaos and called him kaafir..poor guy..

Last edited:

Starsoul

Truth

where does it say Imam hussain, please point out. It says Rasool ? People have always denied the Prophet , shia Islam, in his presence and in his absence, a fact evident in his time and after him. How you derive the said interpretation beats me, the verses come with siyaqo sabaq, all verses have an event attached to them, quote that please. Or continue to misinterpret the whole Quran as one wishes..

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
where does it say Imam hussain, please point out. It says Rasool ? People have always denied the Prophet , shia Islam, in his presence and in his absence, a fact evident in his time and after him. How you derive the said interpretation beats me, the verses come with siyaqo sabaq, all verses have an event attached to them, quote that please. Or continue to misinterpret the whole Quran as one wishes..

fear Allah.
stop these acts.

Starsoul

Truth
fear Allah.
stop these acts.

what acts? Are you unable to translate and provide tafseer to a single verse of the Quran? Im a student of the Quran, I'm all ears so dont dodge me with Arabic and un authentic stuff, I'm open to discussion but you are not. [*staff edit*] There are principles of approaching the Quran, I dont see you abiding by them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shia Islam

Premium Member
what acts? Are you unable to translate and provide tafseer to a single verse of the Quran? Im a student of the Quran, I'm all ears so dont dodge me with Arabic and un authentic stuff, I'm open to discussion but you are not. [*staff edit*] There are principles of approaching the Quran, I dont see you abiding by them.

discussion has no place in your life...
so stop your nuisance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shia Islam

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Shia Islam View Post
Scholars issued Fatwas considering these practices (in the videos you posted) to be Haram (not permissible).

good of those scholars, a step forward

Those issued Fatwas; which consider these practices (in the videos you posted) to be Haram, were issued based on the fact that the Nassibis (the enemies of AhlulBayt a.s.) are using these practices a mean to tarnish the image of the school of AhlulBayt (a.s.) in the eyes of those who don't know the actual history of Islam

So you are wrong. we Shia are certain that following Ahlulbayt a.s. is the absolute truth. we will never reconsider our religion.