• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music Videos

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Djamila said:
One more for you, Zombie. This is really the influence of the Sarajevo School of Rock, as the Wikipedia article mentioned, Sarajevo brought rock to the rest of Yugoslavia and had a profound impact on their musical tradition that still exists today.

This song is from 1990/91, it's by Tatjana "Tajci". She's a Croatian, now a Christian music artist in America. This was her song Hajde da ludujemo (Lets get crazy). Perfect example of Croatian rock following the explosion of this style in Bosnia.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oebLKuFHndc&mode=related&search=

Hajde Da Ludujemo Tajci

This girl is very energetic and spirited. It's funny because I can't understand what she's saying, so her hand motions just make me wonder what the lyrics might be. So far I only understand, "Lets get crazy," and that's about it. And maybe something to do with a river?:shrug:

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
She sings:

WHOA!

You don't got to be wealthy and good-looking
Just be a nice man and bring me flowers
You don't got to be mighty and violent
To shake my world

You are the man that will win
Just say the right words and that will be enough
A star shines way up in the sky
You are the only one knowing my secret

Lets get crazy tonight
Lets go, fall in love with my eyes
You taste like chocolate
And I love it

(Repeat all, etc)

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
il divino said:
well then, let's have some quality swedish music you've never heard of in this thread.

What are you talking about!?! I'm actually listening to The Knife right now. I'm listening to You Take My Breath Away. I think I've even posted it a couple of times in the listening thread. It's good stuff! I almost posted the Girls Night Out video here, but then I didn't.

d.

_______
zombieharlot said:
What are you talking about!?! I'm actually listening to The Knife right now. I'm listening to You Take My Breath Away. I think I've even posted it a couple of times in the listening thread. It's good stuff! I almost posted the Girls Night Out video here, but then I didn't.

yeah, that's what you say now, obviously. ;)

cardero

Citizen Mod
A Todd Rundgren produced band from the 80's called What Is This. The song is entitled "My Mind Have Still I". Was kind of surprised it was on YouTube (quality suffers a little). I could only find one album by this group and this song was not featured on the album. It can be found on the WIld Life Soundtrack.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tGWKhsBJq-k

cardero

Citizen Mod
Acclaimed violinist Jean Luc Ponty performing "Individual Choice" in a video with some interesting time-lapse photography. I am watching a tape of recorded videos at my house to get ideas for this thread and when I did a search for this song, the person who posted this video got it from the same source I did, an old USA Network show that aired late night on the weekends called Night Flight.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I3-rloWVZ9o