• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

murder

lordjord

Adstar said:
Looks like you want to stick aound for a while. :)

God being the creator of the universe owns it. He owns everything in it including us. The Creator has the right to do whatever He wants with His creation. So using the definition of murder as unlawful killing it can be seen that God is not a murderer. What we can call God is an executioner. That being One who carries out a punishment of death upon those who have transgressed the law.

Is this the first time you have read the bible? I always advise people to read the New testament first. That being the latter half of the bible starting with the Book of Matthew.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

"the creator has the right to do what ever he wants with his creation" so if i have a child with someone and they sin (do bad things) i can give them a chance to redeem themsleves but if they dont i can just kill them?

I really appreciate all the input coming in. thanks

cardero

Citizen Mod
Adstar said:
God being the creator of the universe owns it. He owns everything in it including us. The Creator has the right to do whatever He wants with His creation. So using the definition of murder as unlawful killing it can be seen that God is not a murderer. What we can call God is an executioner. That being One who carries out a punishment of death upon those who have transgressed the law.
Make sure you get notary signed receipt for this agreement.

1) Beware of any Supreme BEing that kills (for whatever reasons)
2) Avoid any deity who asks you to kill for them (remind it that they are the ones with the power)
3) Defy any God that tells you to do their will (suggest to them (nicely) to take their own human form, your’s will probably be busy)