• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Multiculturalism Is Chaos

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
The Jews and ancient Hebrews have nothing to do with the Celts or the Druids. And the Druids did not build Stonehenge. That predates the arrival of the Celts to theBriton Isles.

Druids were in Britain before the Germans who were Celtic-speakers... which Caesar wrongly called Celts.

Druids are the indigenous Silurians... which some people call Iberian. This short dark Iberian race are aboriginal to Britain from time out of mind, and buried in long-barrows. Solinus speaks of them. Skene in volume 1 of Celtic Scotland quotes him in detail. The Silurians are the miners with bags of dirt carried out of the mines, and they had skin-covered boats... called by the Irish firbolgs. They were also sea peoples, just like the Pelasgians and Ligurians... from the same stock, IMHO. According to Dawkins Ligurians are Lloegrwys... a tribe of Brythonic Celts who traveled up the Loire from the deep valleys of Alban in Italy.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Genetically we are all the SAME species. Trying to suggest otherwise just gives ignorant people an excuse to to treat others in an inhumane manner. Why are you so very determined to give people such an excuse?

I believe God about what the word "family" honestly means.
It's up to you if you if you want to use a humanist dictionary.

And for the record, I don't consider other families to be less than human. But I have to wonder why your mind went there.

kiwimac

Brother Napalm of God's Love
"By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations."--Genesis 10, KJV

The word translated as "families" in Strong's Concordance is mishpachah; " a family, i.e. circle of relatives; figuratively, a class (of persons), a species (of animals) or sort (of things); by extens. a tribe or people:--family, kind(-red)."

In other words, each tribe is a species. Each language belongs to a different species. Europeans are a different species from the people currently invading us.

Bull****

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nationality isn't the same thing as Ethnicity. Are you Slavic or Jewish? Is the Chosen-People tag just a bunch of any-nation-proselytes? I should hope not. :(

Oh I am definitely "one of them" that you don't like.

God is certainly not bringing all cultures together. All religions, let alone religion and atheists, cannot coexist.

I don't know where you live but that attitude is against one of the founding principles of the US embodied in the Great Seal: E Pluribus Unum - out of many... one.

I embody multiculturalism. I celebrate multiculturalism. I support multiculturalism. Good friends of mine are in multi-cultural marriages. My wife and I are from different cultures. Even our genes prove that we have Neanderthal, Denisovan and other ancestors.

Capture.PNG

QuestioningMind

I believe God about what the word "family" honestly means.
It's up to you if you if you want to use a humanist dictionary.

And for the record, I don't consider other families to be less than human. But I have to wonder why your mind went there.

Actually, you believe what some long dead human being claims some god said the word family means. As a human, it only makes sense to use a 'humanistic' dictionary... whatever that is.

And of course I never claimed that you consider other families to be less than human. What I did say is that you're ridiculous assertion that just because people are born in different parts of the world that they are somehow 'another species' allows ignorant people to treat people of 'another species' in humane ways. It's this ignorance and tribalism that causes conflict and wars and until we grow up as a species and recognize that except for superficial differences we're all essentially the same this destructive 'us' versus 'them' mentality will continue to wreck havoc on humanity.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
MultiCulturalism is literally anti-God.

"By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations."--Genesis 10, KJV

The word translated as "families" in Strong's Concordance is mishpachah; " a family, i.e. circle of relatives; figuratively, a class (of persons), a species (of animals) or sort (of things); by extens. a tribe or people:--family, kind(-red)."
If that is an argument its too terse for me to follow. I'm looking at Genesis 10 and 11. I notice that the division is made with language and not some other trait. Is it therefore a sin to learn a second language? Why isn't it? The LORD doesn't change their hair or give them an extra finger or some other physical feature -- just changes the language. Why? You also need to answer the question of why they need to spread out instead of remain together, or you can't be sure whether its for the purpose of make multiple cultures or just populating all of the land.

"Culture definition is - the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group; the characteristic features of everyday life."--Merriam-Webster

The 7-Headed Red Dragon of Babylon called Tiamet is primordial Chaos. Her son is Enki who is portrayed exactly the same as Seth-Typhon of Egypt. Typhon, returned, is Typhoea the Chimera. The Chimera is several animals all rolled into one multi-life-form. Daniel and Revelation describe this Beast, and tell us all what will happen to the woman who rides it.

MultiCulturalism is the basis of civil war.

If someone comes to your country with a different religion and laws, and demands that you allow them to practice their religion according to their laws, their demands will overthrow your own laws and your own religion. In effect, their alien culture will replace your own... city by city... block by block. MultiCulture is a lie, because your culture will no longer exist when all that remains is alien.

Chronicon of Hippolytus
56. The Sons of Japheth the third son of Noah.
57. Gomer from whom are the Cappadocians.
58. Magog from whom are the Celts and Galatians.
59. Madai from whom are the Medes.
60. Javan from whom are the Greeks and Ionians.
61. Tubal from whom are the Thessalians.
62. Meschech from whom are the Illyrians.
63. Tiras from whom are the Thracians.
64. Kittim from whom are the Macedonians.
65. The sons of Gomer the son of Japheth the son of Noah.
66. Ashkenaz, from whom are the Sarmatians.
67. {Riphath} from whom are the Rhodians.
68. Togarmah from whom are the Armenians.
69. The sons of Javan the son of Japheth the son of Noah.
70. Elisa from whom are the Sicilians.
71. Tarshish from whom are the Iberians and the Tyrrhenians.
72. And the Citians from whom are the Romans and the Latins.
79. When looking to the north, these are the nations of Japheth scattered from Media as far as the Western Ocean.

Keeping in mind that Celts meant no more to Hippolytus and Caesar than it does to modern Universities, Celts were considered anybody who spoke a Celtic Language... Germanic peoples learned Celtic in order to be overlords to the Celtic countries they invaded... prior to bringing their wives and children who spoke Germanic languages. But place-names and DNA say the small tanned Celts are from Iberia.
It is an interesting thought. We often have a different set of laws for people in different wealth and educational sets, but that is less true now than it has been for the bulk of History. Nowadays most people are educated and have opportunities to learn other languages. Its still not everyone, and we still have class distinctions which show no sign of disappearing.

...If someone comes to your country with a different religion and laws, and demands that you allow them to practice their religion according to their laws, their demands will overthrow your own laws and your own religion. In effect, their alien culture will replace your own...
Maybe over a long period of time, yes. It can happen. It doesn't happen in a single lifetime.

One notable exception is the US civil war which has a lot more to do with industry, wealth, climate and a contest of political strength than with culture clashes. The different states have different laws, yes; but they are all basically English speaking American states, generally church-going, generally sharing similar values.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

"Culture definition is - the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group; the characteristic features of everyday life."--Merriam-Webster

The 7-Headed Red Dragon of Babylon called Tiamet is primordial Chaos. Her son is Enki who is portrayed exactly the same as Seth-Typhon of Egypt. Typhon, returned, is Typhoea the Chimera. The Chimera is several animals all rolled into one multi-life-form. Daniel and Revelation describe this Beast, and tell us all what will happen to the woman who rides it.

If someone comes to your country with a different religion and laws, and demands that you allow them to practice their religion according to their laws, their demands will overthrow your own laws and your own religion. In effect, their alien culture will replace your own... city by city... block by block. MultiCulture is a lie, because your culture will no longer exist when all that remains is alien.

Chronicon of Hippolytus
56. The Sons of Japheth the third son of Noah.
57. Gomer from whom are the Cappadocians.
58. Magog from whom are the Celts and Galatians.
59. Madai from whom are the Medes.
60. Javan from whom are the Greeks and Ionians.
61. Tubal from whom are the Thessalians.
62. Meschech from whom are the Illyrians.
63. Tiras from whom are the Thracians.
64. Kittim from whom are the Macedonians.
65. The sons of Gomer the son of Japheth the son of Noah.
66. Ashkenaz, from whom are the Sarmatians.
67. {Riphath} from whom are the Rhodians.
68. Togarmah from whom are the Armenians.
69. The sons of Javan the son of Japheth the son of Noah.
70. Elisa from whom are the Sicilians.
71. Tarshish from whom are the Iberians and the Tyrrhenians.
72. And the Citians from whom are the Romans and the Latins.
79. When looking to the north, these are the nations of Japheth scattered from Media as far as the Western Ocean.

Keeping in mind that Celts meant no more to Hippolytus and Caesar than it does to modern Universities, Celts were considered anybody who spoke a Celtic Language... Germanic peoples learned Celtic in order to be overlords to the Celtic countries they invaded... prior to bringing their wives and children who spoke Germanic languages. But place-names and DNA say the small tanned Celts are from Iberia.

So, what's the deal with this 7-headed Red Dragon of Babylon? That sounds pretty nasty. Maybe they could take it out with some kind of anti-dragon missile.

I think a lot of cultures influence and rub off on each other, regardless of whether they exist within the same national boundaries or not. Some people feel the need to preserve their culture, but culture is just what people do. People don't live inside a museum where their culture is "preserved." In today's world, people can partake and participate in any culture they wish, whether it's eating different kinds of foods, listening to different music, learning other languages. It's really not that big a deal.

Sometimes, religion and politics can create some friction, and that may be where some of the chaotic elements come from. Although the chaos isn't from the multiculturalism as much as it's from power-hungry politicians who just want to stir the pot. It can also be a problem in societies where there's no real equality

Heyo

Veteran Member
What happens when their religion and their laws go hand in hand?
We educate them.
The people of the book all think that way. More or Less.
More less than more. The people of the book are mostly secular in my country. Some of the Muslim still have to learn but that is not a problem. The problem are anti multiculturalists. They are the ones who have the most problems with the laws of the land. They are the ones who fear the fall of our culture - and forget that our culture was an open culture for millennia.
And the atheists knock stuff down, as though their mobs have something to leave other than a void.
The atheists are still seen as great philosophers here.
And the people of the book knock other people's history down, and replace it with what is largely a differen't people's history.
It's hard to know which of the two is worse.
Nah, we've got secular scientists to sort that out. You may want to have a look at their work instead of listening to pseudo scientists and people with a hair-brained political agenda.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The American Civil War was not about the same culture. It was factories fighting to make housed-slaves into wage-slaves. Industrialization is the first brick in the wall that is scheduled to be taken down by Communism. And... came the carpetbaggers.

The French Revolution was pre-Communism's necessary removal of the ruling class which would have impeded its East to West progress. They drive the starved into the arms of the Communist rescue party, so the theory goes. But actually... find out how many died in Gulag. These things are coming to Europe again.

One party out of a whole year doesn't make for multi-Culture. And these people are, once again, all of the same stock. Whether it be Japheth or some other name for him, Western Europeans are the same family, which includes Spain and Britain... insofar as indigenes go.

As for Celts going to Spain... John T. Koch will tell you that Tartessian is Celtic, if you're willing to listen. Most people won't.

Conventional Wisdom is an oxymoron.

While other nations can tell you to the day how long and where their most ancient fathers came came and went. But not to or from the nation with the most prehistoric archaeology anywhere. That can't logically happen.

As for which god in particular... there can be only one Creator.

Who mentioned specific countries, oh you did, in that case,the american revolution was about the morality of keeping slaves

The French Revolution had nothing to do with communism but by discontent with abuse of ruling power by the monarchy and poor economic policies,i.e. political.

Did you actually read what i wrote or are you deliberately misrepresenting me? I shall ignore your pathetic attempt at rewriting the history of the area i live.

Oxymoron? Or doesn't agree with your anti culturist ideas?

Sheesh? Of course it can't happen, all that can be gained from arciology is approximations, and around 600bc the celts moved into iberia,. Whether it was 25th december 590bc the 19 july 620bc is not really relevant so i consider your straw man to be a straw man

There are actually around 3800 creator gods of various religions. How that works i don't know and nor do you it seems,

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
My mother used to say (google-translated from Dutch)
....."2 beliefs on 1 pillow, the devil sleeps between them"
I always try to find good everywhere and in everyone, so I came up with
....."2 different religious beings which are non-judgmental and sleep on one pillow, then the Devil sleeps (is not there)

But back to reality, quite a few religions are into proselytizing, hence they are quite judgmental, hence "The Devil has party time with them"

So, partly I agree

Multi Culturalism is not the problem
The main problem is arrogance + "believe that my way is the highway, also for you" + Imposing one's religion on others + ....

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

I completely agree.
IF someone comes as a guest, he has to behave like a guest
AND he should NEVER proselytize (he should promise in writing, and accept to be kicked out if he does proselytize)

I do not believe MultiCulturalism is anti-God
Imposing your faith on others and other disrespectful action are harmful though

And a smart government takes care from the start

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
The Bible is an amalgam of Hebrew, Mesopotamian, Syrian, Greek and Roman culture, religion and philosophy. It has seen the most translations into the most languages of any book still in print. Christian religion has spread to more and more distinct cultures than any other, bar perhaps Islam.

In light of these facts, I find it equal parts tragic and absurd to see Christians argue against the idea of multiculturalism.

Would it surprise you to learn that non-Hebrews in Palestine were speaking Semitic? Hurrians had more to do with the book than any other people. But who has heard of them? Phoenicians, a people who didn't even exist, get the credit for the international alphabet, but the unknown Pelasgians gave them the letters thereof, according to Herodotus.

Did you know that the land where Jesus grew up had a Bethlehem? And that land was given by Solomon to the king of Tyre. Which makes Galilee quite literally the land of the Gentiles.

With Culture defined as religion, Jesus taught the words the Father gave Him to say as the Culture which will separate the sheep from the wolves. Jesus says His sheep hear His voice, but those who do not were never His sheep. If you think this is all-inclusive, you are badly mistaken. If Jesus came only unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel, and He found them in Galilee of the Gentiles.

The Amorites are called by Sayce and Petrie large red-heads with pale skin. The Bible says the Jews were like grasshoppers in comparison. The pictures of the Amorites look like Nordic people. But some idiots say Amorites were Semites, because the language attributed to that area are said to have come from them. Don't we have to wonder at all who the Semites were if the Hamite Canaanites were speaking a Semitic language? Shouldn't we wonder if the name Canaanite was nationality rather than ethnicity?

People from the Trojan War went looking for a home. Some set sail, while others gathered what remained of their families and possessions and moved to Canaan. Achaean became Hivite, Danai became Dor, Troad Gergathites became people of virtually the same name in Canaan... Peleset became Philistine. Many of those tribes settled in Galilee of the Gentiles... which is still and forever owned by Hiram of Tyre. It is probably at this point in time that some parts of Palestine were called Phoenician, although the Bible never mentions it, and at least one brave modern author doubts that there ever was such a people, back in the day.

My point is this: that Aegean people were Sea Peoples, some even openly called Pelag-skoi. Being sailors, they did what sailors do. They carried things from point A to points B and C. Is it hard to believe that the so-called Phoenicians were actually Aegean people from start to finish? We have record of Tyrians and Sidonians and Biblos folks and Ugarites, etc., but no nation encompasses them. And bilingual was the norm, as proved by Ugarit.

Europa came from Phoenicia and gave her name to Europe. Was she a Semite? Probably not. But MultiCulturalism is Chaos, and teasing apart the various tangled threads is made even harder to do by the presuppositions of archaeologists and the special-interest groups which publish their findings.

Who got credit for the collected texts of the Bible? Not the wide lands of the Hurrians, in which answersingenesis gives credit for the tower of Babel... Not to be found in so-called Babylon was Ur of the Chaldees. Armenia has been so often invaded by Asians that it's impossible to see its relationship to Gomer's Nordic people.

Looking for Gomer means finding the Ashkenaz place-name at the Troad, and then travelling all the way to Wales where the Caledonian red-heads called themselves Cymry. And backtracking by the Traditionary Annals of the Cymry to lands near Constantinople, where the Cymry were named Cimbri and Cimmerians, before the Asian invasion of Sacae-Saxon-Scythians forced them out of their homes. It seems that Gomer was Viking, as Javan was the Sea People. No wonder Moses called our lands the isles of the Gentiles.

Today, Gomer and Javan live together as Normans and Silures in Wales. Does any history book ever connect these dots? No. Know why? Because the Saxons came to Britain, and named hills Gog Magog, set statues in London, and claimed they own what they took by conquest. And London houses the international bank.

A Vestigial Mote

I feel that "culture" is too often used as a defining characteristic of an individual. Too many people identify themselves by their culture, in other words, and I feel that it isn't a good or virtuous thing. A person is not their "culture." I feel that it should be a completely insignificant part of them when viewed by any other person. Much like race, or eye color, or the type of shoes that they wear. The "pride" people feel for their cultural heritage is unnecessary... most didn't "earn" anything to get where they are in that "culture," did they? So why the pride? Being "proud" of your default state? What sense does it make? Both culture and religion are used to unite, but also to divide. I feel we need to approach things like this trepidatiously, emphasizing that no one should let their feelings of "accomplishment" over such criteria interfere with their interactions with their fellow humans - as is all too often the case.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Within a 20 minute radius, I can drive by Buddhist temples, Sikh Gurdwaras, a Syrian church, Several mosques, 20 at least Churches, Hindu temples, a couple of synagogues. Within that same 20 minutes I can go to at least 50 ethnic restaurants. I can go to the mall and see and hear the world pass by. It's beautiful. We are so lucky!

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
"Europeans around including my background as an Eastern European Jew"

:) Nationality isn't the same thing as Ethnicity. Are you Slavic or Jewish? Is the Chosen-People tag just a bunch of any-nation-proselytes? I should hope not. :(

Oh I am definitely "one of them" that you don't like.

En masse, I can't say the Saxons or Jews have done any good to Europeans.

Individually, it depends on whether you think it's a good thing, what Barbara Spectre openly says the Jews have planned for Europe; quotation here:

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural.

And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make.

They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."

[taken from the video, posted farther up]

Just so you know, the action itself is what people don't like.
It's not anti-race it's anti-crime. Nobody has a right to make a country do what is not good for their country. Especially when it's not even their country. When that happens, people should look around and start asking who benefits and how. When it's the lawmakers, they need to be replaced. No wonder Europe had it's guns ripped away. Because they haven't, America is facing Antifa, and Seatle has what they've openly called a Bolshevik Revolution. [Solzhenitsyn can provide the answers to what that looked like.]

It's All About Anti-Criminal Behavior; if you want no part of it, who can hate you?
"As ye would that a man should do unto you, do ye even so to him."

How many people would welcome an alien nation as overlord?
...show of hands... yeah, that's what I thought.

I don't know where you live but that attitude is against one of the founding principles of the US embodied in the Great Seal: E Pluribus Unum - out of many... one.
[out of many, one]

The question is... which one?

The Civil War proved the falacy of your statement.
The northerners were represented, the south never was.
He who has the gold makes the rules, and America has no gold.

I embody multiculturalism. I celebrate multiculturalism. I support multiculturalism. Good friends of mine are in multi-cultural marriages. My wife and I are from different cultures. Even our genes prove that we have Neanderthal, Denisovan and other ancestors.

View attachment 41843

[intermarriage stats since 1967]

I know all about the background of that graph. There are still pics on the web of protest signs about it.

"If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out."--Braveheart

But unless the Europeans are completely overwhelmed by illegal aliens, European blood will remain; to calm the barbarian hordes... which are apparently let out of prisons in their own countries and sent to Europe and America... since that is how it's always been done.

Last edited:

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
It's this ignorance and tribalism that causes conflict and wars and until we grow up as a species and recognize that except for superficial differences we're all essentially the same this destructive 'us' versus 'them' mentality will continue to wreck havoc on humanity.

You, when you see a dog on the street, not able to notice differences between poodles and saint bernards, walk right up to it and wake up in the hospital.

Mankind, by and large, is being taught to avoid his (gasp) God-given instincts. We can and do, usually without thought, decide who is safe and who is not at first signt. Even children have to be taught that those who are not like themselves are no danger. Psychology 101 tells us plainly that we like those who are like us. Or at least it used to. Today, it probably talks out of both sides of its mouth to keep its job.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
The trolls are people who are anti-God on a religious forum.
Non-Europeans can share their own inheritance with their siblings.
Fair seems to be defined as free beer for barnacles.
Aye, seems I was too harsh in my conclusions about your conclusion. I apologize for calling you a trolling sheep and saying your idea was stupid. It was unfair and unkind. You are of course welcome to wish others were not amongst you particular culture and welcome to wish you could keep out the others. I just didn't think that will work very well in our multicultural world we all now live in together. Good day.

QuestioningMind

You, when you see a dog on the street, not able to notice differences between poodles and saint bernards, walk right up to it and wake up in the hospital.

Mankind, by and large, is being taught to avoid his (gasp) God-given instincts. We can and do, usually without thought, decide who is safe and who is not at first signt. Even children have to be taught that those who are not like themselves are no danger. Psychology 101 tells us plainly that we like those who are like us. Or at least it used to. Today, it probably talks out of both sides of its mouth to keep its job.

Childish perspectives like yours is what teaches children to grow up with bigotry and biases against people who happen to have superficial differences. So sad that you want to focus in on minor differences and ignore how much each and every human being has in common. Until people like you stop teaching your children to distrust and consider anyone who happens to be a little different a danger we're never going to learn how to live in peace and harmony.