• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Multiculturalism Is Chaos

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Sadly childish people like you
Children are known for innocence and for not being strong and powerful

Unless folks like you learn how to grow up and become adults, we're doomed.
How can we be doomed IF they don't grow up and stay like children?

IF.. you would say "Become adults instead of demons'
THEN I could understand you would say "we're doomed"

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't see it as language alone, because language used to be tied to body type. Take the Hatti and Hurrians, vs the Amorites... both lived practically side by side... but no one could confuse the big red-headed Amorites with the Hitto-Hurrian, either by language or body-type.
The scripture says 'Language'. To go beyond that is anybody's guess, but all I want to point out is it doesn't seem to be a sin to learn other languages.

Take the Hatti and Hurrians, vs the Amorites... both lived practically side by side... but no one could confuse the big red-headed Amorites with the Hitto-Hurrian, either by language or body-type.
I'm not sure whether that is significant, because we all have red blood. The scripture says that the life is in the blood, and Adam's name means 'Red' highly suggestive of the red clay from which he is formed and symbolically associated with his blood. Adam is made from red clay. It seems that the blood color is what is significant if color matters at all; and we share that same color with the animals. This is significant when you consider sacrifices of animals. The significance of this is that we all share the same air, the same blood. Hence when the animal dies it is of our own blood. It also has to do with the importance of a red heifer, although that is supposition on my part. The color of blood is however significant, and its significant that scripture points out that is where the life is. Its trying to tell us something about our commonality I think.

Be fruitful and populate the Earth. The more fruitful had to move sooner, colony by colony; and with that came language change. Whenever Gen10 was written, it had to be when those nations were where they were. And at that time, there were Javan and Gomer colonies... more fruitful?
I'm liberal Christian meaning I accept liberal interpretations of scripture -- multiple interpretations and think that scripture teaches me not to judge people over having a different view. I am not convinced that gentiles are supposed to take this as the history of the planet earth. Only Jews seem required to believe particular events as their own history. The tree that gives knowledge, the fact that the LORD describes sin as a creature crouching at Cain's door...and some other things suggest to me there is a lot more to this. I don't think we're supposed to consider it as Earth's history so much as a different kind of history. I get what you're saying though. Being fruitful and reproducing is super important for Jews. Roman Catholics also stress this. I am not sure that it is required of every man jack gentile to produce offspring. I explain elsewhere why and that I think spiritual reproduction is supposed to be most important, hence adoption is just great etc etc etc. The immediate dispersal of people from Babylon I think is supposed to teach a different lesson, and I think these angels who visit this tower are not necessarily angels. They story may actually be talking about evil gods who oppose humankind our of jealousy. For me its still undecided if thats the intent of the story.

Yeah, it does. Depending upon which part of the country you live in. If you're a townie, you may not see it as the leaps and bounds it actually is, because you're used to seeing people you don't know.
I don't know of fast moving multicultural effects that are not driven by war. The effects of war are huge. Alexander the Great would forcibly swap large numbers of citizens between countries he had conquered, mixing the populations. It was effective in preventing rebellions, but it was a post war action. Similarly Europe is in a post war situation. Its under the thumb of the US military, and we have bases all over the world. Europe is also trying to prevent future wars and so its people are adopting new ways and trying to ensure peace that way. Look at how many languages they learn. There's a reason. The war between the states devastated the South financially and many fathers died. That was a very fast change.

We don't say 'Townie'. Is a suburbanite a townie or is that a city dweller? Any old way everyone has the internet now, so that's about it for townies. Once you have internet you're not in the country. I think you can only pretend, now. :) Every road is a highway. Every school is huge. Cell phone towers and power lines and everything are just all over. Everybody has a Walmart, a McDonalds and a Dollar General. Its over, man (or lady).

It had to do with Industry vs Farming: The Farms were attacked. That left Industry in control of the working class en masse. With the War and then the Farms went much of the nobility: The First Reason for the Attack. With the loss of the ruling class which was traditionally the nobility, people with money gotten any way at all moved in and took the reins.

It's not a joke that American Nobility is Actors and Athletes. It's still about genetics, but with a different set of genes on top. Eternally sad.
Genetically...genetically I think we are mostly getting worse yes, but its not because of mixing. Its because of other things such as medicine and so forth. On the other hand you life kind of sucks if you lack certain talents for numbers and certain mental skills. We seem to be breeding for those skills, now. If you're not aware of this then you're just not part of the cull.

Worse. If you look at war clinically, it's designed to weed out the best breeding stock... leaving poorer quality breeders to create the next generation. And with women going to war, the problem becomes acute. The Jackal moves in for the kill. And here we are today.

You say that everybody's educated now. I say the reverse has happened. The whole dialogue is being controlled.
War kills off dads and their generational wisdom. It takes time for families to learn after war things that they had already learned. Its a lot of little things that make life a lot better, and its things like how to disciple children without beating them endlessly. What boys need to know. Things that your father teaches. Also deaths are demoralizing, and people are changed. They're more skeptical.... Look at Russia. They are still having population problems from WWII. Those people have been through several hells, and they're somewhat demoralized. Look at media from Japan. They're all about questioning reality, because their ideas about reality were damaged by that war. Look at their commercials. War is the breaking of a person's world. Its such a big deal, way way more of a big deal than another culture moving next door.

A Vestigial Mote

Surely that is the point of religion.
People who don't want to be different don't need religion.
Jesus didn't come to heal the man who doesn't know he needs healing.
The point of religion is to both unite and divide?

And are you insinuating that people who want to "be the same" (not want to be "different") are those that lack religion? Might I remind you that there are more of those who are "believers" than those that aren't, and a great many of them hail as a part of some religion. Since that is the majority, aren't those people more followers of one another than those who eschew those systems altogether? I would tend to think so. Much more lock-step in religious communities, I'd wager.

The quote about Jesus not coming to "heal the man who doesn't know he needs healing" is an interesting one... and I think I like it. That Jesus is simply not necessary to those who don't feel some yearning or pull for... well... whatever it is those people who are enamored with Jesus feel that they are lacking. Very, very good. Says a lot, I think.

QuestioningMind

IF.. you would say "Become adults instead of demons'
THEN I could understand you would say "we're doomed"

Yes, children are innocent, which is why I think it's horrendous that some parents teach their children fear and distrust of the other, instead of love and acceptance.

Because as delightful as children might be, they still require the proper guidance of an adult, otherwise they tend to drink poisons, run out into traffic, or inadvertently harm themselves in any number of different ways. That's why we have to grow up as a species, because our practice of tribalism, which may have once served us well as children, is going to harm us with continued conflict and wars if we don't eventually abandon them.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

"Culture definition is - the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group; the characteristic features of everyday life."--Merriam-Webster

The 7-Headed Red Dragon of Babylon called Tiamet is primordial Chaos. Her son is Enki who is portrayed exactly the same as Seth-Typhon of Egypt. Typhon, returned, is Typhoea the Chimera. The Chimera is several animals all rolled into one multi-life-form. Daniel and Revelation describe this Beast, and tell us all what will happen to the woman who rides it.

MultiCulturalism is the basis of civil war.

If someone comes to your country with a different religion and laws, and demands that you allow them to practice their religion according to their laws, their demands will overthrow your own laws and your own religion. In effect, their alien culture will replace your own... city by city... block by block. MultiCulture is a lie, because your culture will no longer exist when all that remains is alien.

MultiCulturalism is literally anti-God.

"By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations."--Genesis 10, KJV

The word translated as "families" in Strong's Concordance is mishpachah; " a family, i.e. circle of relatives; figuratively, a class (of persons), a species (of animals) or sort (of things); by extens. a tribe or people:--family, kind(-red)."

Chronicon of Hippolytus
56. The Sons of Japheth the third son of Noah.
57. Gomer from whom are the Cappadocians.
58. Magog from whom are the Celts and Galatians.
59. Madai from whom are the Medes.
60. Javan from whom are the Greeks and Ionians.
61. Tubal from whom are the Thessalians.
62. Meschech from whom are the Illyrians.
63. Tiras from whom are the Thracians.
64. Kittim from whom are the Macedonians.
65. The sons of Gomer the son of Japheth the son of Noah.
66. Ashkenaz, from whom are the Sarmatians.
67. {Riphath} from whom are the Rhodians.
68. Togarmah from whom are the Armenians.
69. The sons of Javan the son of Japheth the son of Noah.
70. Elisa from whom are the Sicilians.
71. Tarshish from whom are the Iberians and the Tyrrhenians.
72. And the Citians from whom are the Romans and the Latins.
79. When looking to the north, these are the nations of Japheth scattered from Media as far as the Western Ocean.

Keeping in mind that Celts meant no more to Hippolytus and Caesar than it does to modern Universities, Celts were considered anybody who spoke a Celtic Language... Germanic peoples learned Celtic in order to be overlords to the Celtic countries they invaded... prior to bringing their wives and children who spoke Germanic languages. But place-names and DNA say the small tanned Celts are from Iberia.

I live in England, a country of mixed race, colour, religions, cultures, classes, ablities, nationalities and more.
If you don't like the mixtures of humanity, don't come here. :)

stvdv

Because as delightful as children might be, they still require the proper guidance of an adult, otherwise they tend to drink poisons, run out into traffic, or inadvertently harm themselves in any number of different ways. That's why we have to grow up as a species, because our practice of tribalism, which may have once served us well as children, is going to harm us with continued conflict and wars if we don't eventually abandon them.
True, that children depend on parents/adults of course.

My point was just "IF we stay innocent like a child, we can never be doomed". Become doomed is because people lose this innocence. So, better never let go of this innocence, because once lost, most people never get it back again. Unlearn bad habits is very difficult.

QuestioningMind

True, that children depend on parents/adults of course.

My point was just "IF we stay innocent like a child, we can never be doomed". Become doomed is because people lose this innocence. So, better never let go of this innocence, because once lost, most people never get it back again. Unlearn bad habits is very difficult.

I agree that as individuals we need to maintain a sense of child like innocence and wonder. But I'm speaking more metaphorically about the human race needing to mature and let go of some of it's childish beliefs about Us vs Them.

stvdv

I agree that as individuals we need to maintain a sense of child like innocence and wonder.
:)...innocence and wonder...exactly. Thanks, that's a great addition in this context, the word wonder. Innocence alone might be seen as a bit childish, while losing "wonder", like many grown ups do, is much worse, kind of losing "life" maybe, or sparkle.

But I'm speaking more metaphorically about the human race needing to mature and let go of some of it's childish beliefs about Us vs Them.
I like that "Race needing to mature".

And very much needed to let go "childish beliefs" like the one you mentioned "Us vs. Them". Back to children being innocent and full of wonder, this is the opposite of childish, and more a "grown up thing", but of course I understand what you mean, indeed "childish":)

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Children are not born racist. Adults indoctrinate them with it.

What your mother's attitude was about everything was passed on to you
I don't know what this is supposed to mean, and it looks like you just switched the pronouns with what you said about fathers.

Your mother's attitude was openly passed onto you. You couldn't be racist without hating yourself. That's not true of the majority of people, many of which still believe that robins only mate with other robins, otherwise robins would cease to exist. Sure, we'd still have birds, but the dominant species would be the only survivor. And that is the goal of the one world order... out of many... one. But since those who have the gold make the rules, the fittest probably won't be the sole survivor. At least, that's what prophecy says.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
I agree you do have to be as naive and gullible as a child to buy into this god claim without any evidence. But I outgrew childish things long ago.

Sadly childish people like you will continue to try and split and divide people into 'Us' and 'Them' which will only ensure that violence and wars between people continue. It's that horribly outdated philosophy that's wrong with the world. Unless folks like you learn how to grow up and become adults, we're doomed.

And the flip side of that coin would seem to be that mankind wants to be his own god. As long ago as Hesiod, man has known that he is a created being. And before that, the Druids spoke of the cauldron holding the essence of man.

Your modern philosophy is a product of the multicultural split that divides "us". "They" said that dust particles collided in space, without asking themselves who created dust, nor do you, apparently. Your faith is based upon a theory that has dust as self-existing.

THIS is what divides us. Because religion is the bedrock of culture. And daily existence is part of that religion. Order is central to Christianity. MultiCultural Europe will no longer be even nominally Christian... which is surely the plan. And into the void,

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
... somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle"
--Yeats

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
The scripture says 'Language'. To go beyond that

To go beyond that is necessary, because that's not all it says.

Genesis Chapter 10 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible Software by johnhurt.com
If you follow the links from the word "families", you will see that the same word is used in both verses.

"By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations."

"For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah."--Jer.1:15

Families in the Septuagint, according to Brenton's translation:

5 ἐκ τούτων ἀφωρίσθησαν νῆσοι τῶν ἐθνῶν ἐν τῇ γῇ αὐτῶν, ἕκαστος κατὰ γλῶσσαν ἐν ταῖς φυλαῖς αὐτῶν καὶ ἐν τοῖς ἔθνεσιν αὐτῶν.--LXX
5 From these were the islands of the Gentiles divided in their land, each according to his tongue, in their tribes and in their nations.--Brenton

"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."--Revelation 7:4

Families/Tribes never end for the Gentiles either, since Prophecy itself would fall to the ground... how would we know who is Magog?
Would God bother to warn us through Prophecy, if He meant to promote multi-culturalism?... so that all the landmarks are removed, all races become cafeaulait, and any nation at all can become the chosen tribes.

Last edited:

QuestioningMind

And the flip side of that coin would seem to be that mankind wants to be his own god. As long ago as Hesiod, man has known that he is a created being. And before that, the Druids spoke of the cauldron holding the essence of man.

Your modern philosophy is a product of the multicultural split that divides "us". "They" said that dust particles collided in space, without asking themselves who created dust, nor do you, apparently. Your faith is based upon a theory that has dust as self-existing.

THIS is what divides us. Because religion is the bedrock of culture. And daily existence is part of that religion. Order is central to Christianity. MultiCultural Europe will no longer be even nominally Christian... which is surely the plan. And into the void,

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
... somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle"
--Yeats

Nope... the flip side of parents should teach their children about how alike all people are instead of focusing on our superficial differences is NOT that mankind wants to be its own god. In fact, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
The point of religion is to both unite and divide?

And are you insinuating that people who want to "be the same" (not want to be "different") are those that lack religion? Might I remind you that there are more of those who are "believers" than those that aren't, and a great many of them hail as a part of some religion. Since that is the majority, aren't those people more followers of one another than those who eschew those systems altogether? I would tend to think so. Much more lock-step in religious communities, I'd wager.

The quote about Jesus not coming to "heal the man who doesn't know he needs healing" is an interesting one... and I think I like it. That Jesus is simply not necessary to those who don't feel some yearning or pull for... well... whatever it is those people who are enamored with Jesus feel that they are lacking. Very, very good. Says a lot, I think.

Jesus says He came to divide brother from brother... because one accepts the Father and one does not. His sheep know His voice. In Galilee of the Gentiles, those who walked in great darkness have seen a great light. He came unto His own, and His own received Him not... they didn't know they needed healing... they paid the required sacrifices, were forgiven by worthless shepherds, etc.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
I live in England, a country of mixed race, colour, religions, cultures, classes, ablities, nationalities and more.
If you don't like the mixtures of humanity, don't come here. :)

"UK -- The official name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which consists of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland."--Anglotopia, 2016

White dragon - Wikipedia
Historia Regum Britanniae - Wikipedia
Y Gododdin - Wikipedia
A Vindication of the Genuineness of the Ancient British Poems of Aneurin, Taliesin, Llywarch Hen, and Merdhin

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Nope... the flip side of parents should teach their children about how alike all people are instead of focusing on our superficial differences is NOT that mankind wants to be its own god. In fact, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

On the cover of Time Australia, of June 25, 1990, No. 26, titled Germany Toward Unity "Germany Toward Unity" (search)

See what actually and literally had to happen to provide your esteemed goal of unity.
(Think firebombs and living people stuck to burning asphalt.)

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
To go beyond that is necessary, because that's not all it says.

Genesis Chapter 10 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible Software by johnhurt.com
If you follow the links from the word "families", you will see that the same word is used in both verses.

"By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations."

"For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah."--Jer.1:15

Families in the Septuagint, according to Brenton's translation:

5 ἐκ τούτων ἀφωρίσθησαν νῆσοι τῶν ἐθνῶν ἐν τῇ γῇ αὐτῶν, ἕκαστος κατὰ γλῶσσαν ἐν ταῖς φυλαῖς αὐτῶν καὶ ἐν τοῖς ἔθνεσιν αὐτῶν.--LXX
5 From these were the islands of the Gentiles divided in their land, each according to his tongue, in their tribes and in their nations.--Brenton

"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."--Revelation 7:4

Families/Tribes never end for the Gentiles either, since Prophecy itself would fall to the ground... how would we know who is Magog?
Would God bother to warn us through Prophecy, if He meant to promote multi-culturalism?... so that all the landmarks are removed, all races become cafeaulait, and any nation at all can become the chosen tribes.
So because of this its a sin to what? To move to another country? Shall we adopt the ways of the places where we go to?

QuestioningMind

On the cover of Time Australia, of June 25, 1990, No. 26, titled Germany Toward Unity "Germany Toward Unity" (search)

See what actually and literally had to happen to provide your esteemed goal of unity.
(Think firebombs and living people stuck to burning asphalt.)

Please DO explain what teaching children that other people are more like them than different from them has to do with firebombs and people stuck to asphalt.

And what is this 'esteemed goal of unity' that YOU mentioned and I never said a word about?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
"UK -- The official name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which consists of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland."--Anglotopia, 2016

White dragon - Wikipedia
Historia Regum Britanniae - Wikipedia
Y Gododdin - Wikipedia
A Vindication of the Genuineness of the Ancient British Poems of Aneurin, Taliesin, Llywarch Hen, and Merdhin
Oh please!
Over about 3 millenia our blood has turned over so many times, from far and wide.

Why would anybody doubt that England is a country of mixed, race, nationality, colour, religion and culture?

Trafalgar Square! Nelson's Column! The caste murals at its base! These murals depict the British sailors working the guns on the decks of a British Battle ship (probably the Victory).

Look closer! many of the gun crews are BLACK.

Question: What church might you belong to?

A Vestigial Mote

Jesus says He came to divide brother from brother... because one accepts the Father and one does not. His sheep know His voice. In Galilee of the Gentiles, those who walked in great darkness have seen a great light. He came unto His own, and His own received Him not... they didn't know they needed healing... they paid the required sacrifices, were forgiven by worthless shepherds, etc.
I cannot, in good conscience, care what Jesus had to say about much of anything. Especially anything regarding "accepting the Father."

Thief

Rogue Theologian
when I was soooooo much younger

a local high school allowed what was called......Black Week

African tribal stuff would be hung on the walls
and the blacks would throw rocks at the whites out front of the school

chaos