• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
I am back in the States, it came to my attention of a rally where the Hells Angels along with other Patriots and military families were going to head over enmass and on bikes to the White House and demand the flag to be lowered to half-mast in honor of the Marines murdered by that Islamic terrorist worm.

I think this was to happen on Thursday, they were going to give Obama 20 minutes notice for the flag to be lowered to half mast or they were "going to take care of the business" themselves even if it meant crashing the fence, even if a riot broke out or folks shot at.

So in one way, too bad that flake O did lower the flag (today), it would have been a Boston Tea Party moment and totally cool.

I think American citizens should be given remote control devices complete with satellite video vision to blow up our own "injector" IEDs on any ISIS garbage we spot in the Iraq-Syria desert, almost like a real time "video game" where folks could sit up at night and take out and Islamic radicals we spot. There would be lots of citizens who would volunteer to get in on the hits.

I doubt you and most ordinary Americans are competent for such a task.

And please tell how you plan on keeping all terrorist out of this country.

Servant_of_the_One1

I am back in the States, it came to my attention of a rally where the Hells Angels along with other Patriots and military families were going to head over enmass and on bikes to the White House and demand the flag to be lowered to half-mast in honor of the Marines murdered by that Islamic terrorist worm.

I think this was to happen on Thursday, they were going to give Obama 20 minutes notice for the flag to be lowered to half mast or they were "going to take care of the business" themselves even if it meant crashing the fence, even if a riot broke out or folks shot at.

So in one way, too bad that flake O did lower the flag (today), it would have been a Boston Tea Party moment and totally cool.

I think American citizens should be given remote control devices complete with satellite video vision to blow up our own "injector" IEDs on any ISIS garbage we spot in the Iraq-Syria desert, almost like a real time "video game" where folks could sit up at night and take out and Islamic radicals we spot. There would be lots of citizens who would volunteer to get in on the hits.

Killing isis rats is fine with me.

But the mujahidiin such as taliban, hamas, kashmiris and ahrar al sham need also remote control to take out crusaders, zionists, nusayris and polytheist terrorists :)

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Donald Trump is right again.

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, the terrorist (declared domestic terrorist by the police) murdering 4 Marines, another soldier and police office shot. Originally from Kuwait and given citizenship, from Phoenix where he lived since 2009. Not sure when he was given citizenship. He targetted two military facilities. Police do not believe there are other possible shooters aligned with Muhammad, but actually no one knows (yet) and certainly that is within realm of possibility.

All this occurred in a "gun free zone".

Most American's are outraged, you have the lame leftists who have been aligned with Islamic extremists in sympathy blaming the NRA and the Confederate flag.

What nonsense. I am here in Vancouver BC (Canada), having a great time by the way, I have access to the local TV news (currently I am staying in Surrey) and newspapers, and everytime I turn on the news or pick up the paper - daily - there is one or more violent gun assaults, shootings and murder using a firearm in Vancouver (viz Vancouver proper and suburbs Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey).

I have no time to run stats, and please don't give me your phony liberal stats and government b.s., but I have no doubt if I got my hands on the actual RCMP crime logs and ran the numbers (I have a relative b.t.w. who works for the RCMP, not as a cop but part of some special operations), that the gun violence and shootings of Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster and Surrey would, in proportion to the polulatiob equal, but probably exceed that of Anaheim and Fullerton (California). Don't give me this agenda based narrative, I see it with my own eyes. The gun violence right now here in Surrey is as bad, if not worse than Fullerton or Anaheim CA.

There is strict gun control here in Vancouver BC. The gun violence is very bad. Just this morning, more bodies laying on the ground after gun violence. Now, we live in a violent world - with the collapse of social values it is getting worse. But then again, it is over exahgerated by agendists - I feel safe here in Surrey and Vancouver as I do in Anaheim or Fullerton when I am visiting there. Of course you don't want to be an idiot, and walk right into trouble. Most trouble, the most violent gun crimes, are where the leftwing runs the politics and the Mayor's office. And the violence is from selfish, identity politics, Democrat constituencies with the most strict controls and which have "outlawed" guns. Don't tell me otherwise with your liberal crap and your Chicago politics where you have turned life into a sewer. I see it all, screw the agenda from MSNBC which hardly anyone watches anyway.

The leftwing is a failure. You have them run your town, you will have the worse gun crime immaginable. In my home area, most of the violence is from illegal aliens from Mexico, as well as ghetto thugs and rap crap "community" who have created their own toilet cu,ture and are to blame for their own sewer.

The number one cause for violence in America is the Democrat party. We have psychiatric drugs being shoved down the throats of young white men who are blamed for every ill all based on false narratives. We have Islamic terrorists. We have the worst "president" in history.

We have Hillary at only 39 percent and dropping. Donald Trump is right again.
hello ShivaFan

I wounder if you posted long thread like this for Church crime ?

so every Muslims crime called terrorism ?

btw I am Algerian Muslim, the Jails in Algeria full of prisons and all kinds of crimes you can't imagine , so murders should called terrorists IF they were Muslims ?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

Sounds pretty juvenile and irresponsible, if you ask me.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Killing isis rats is fine with me.

But the mujahidiin such as taliban, hamas, kashmiris and ahrar al sham need also remote control to take out crusaders, zionists, nusayris and polytheist terrorists :)
You and shevafan are so alike. A marriage of bloodlust and keyboard warrior status.