• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

muhammad in the passion of the christ

yirme

sannyasi
yirme , are you a muslim or not ? , just curious..

i guess it depends on your definition of muslim. i believe the quran was revealed by God to muhammad, the seal of the prophets, through jibril. but i would also say that buddha, lao tzu, krishna, and others were prophets of God, and taught islam according to the needs of their people(even though the religions formed after those prophets have since taken on other names and their dajjals have somewhat modified their prophetic teachings-having their followers make idols and worship their prophet(s)/angels/jinn). so i could be called a member of any religion, but the fbi and u.s. customs agents would classify me as muslim, others would say i do not belong to any religion but i am more of a universalist. i can understand being labeled a universalist since i see islam throughout many "religions", as it was the original teaching of all prophets.

let me know if that did not answer your question as well as you wanted.

peace