• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies

What kind of movies do you like?

• Total voters

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I can honestly say that there are only two Musicals I've ever really liked.

"canabal: the musical"
"SouthPark: the movie"

ironically they were both by Trey Parker... :D
Gawd I love that mans sence of humor and musical talent...

wa:do

cardero

Citizen Mod
painted wolf said:
I can honestly say that there are only two Musicals I've ever really liked.

"canabal: the musical"
"SouthPark: the movie"

ironically they were both by Trey Parker... :D
Gawd I love that mans sence of humor and musical talent...

wa:do
I think Trey and Matt have a terrific music sensibility. The musical segments they have done for Orgazmo and Team America were hilarious too.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
i'm glad I could choose more than one.

The only musical I've ever really liked was "ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW". Ironic that I did not vote either 'horror' or 'musical' as movies of choice.

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
I voted for everything but musicals. I love all kinds of films but I simply can't abide it when people start bursting into song for no apparent reason. Bollywood musicals are even worse, with their 1001 magically appearing dancing extras!

James

cardero

Citizen Mod
EnhancedSpirit said:

The only musical I've ever really liked was "ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW". Ironic that I did not vote either 'horror' or 'musical' as movies of choice.
Rocky Horror Picture Show is a good example of a clash of genres. Monsters, gothic locations and great a Rock And Roll soundtrack. A true cult film.

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
EnhancedSpirit said:

Oh yeah ES! "Let's Do The Time Warp Again" :jiggy:

But I chose Comedy! My all time favourite is "Multiplicity". It was so funny in such a stupid, corny way! I could watch it over and over! :bounce

Circle_One

Jensa said:
Speaking of Burton, who's looking forward to the Corpse Bride? It looks very amusing.
I'm WAY too obsessively excited about Corpse Bride, I'm counting down the days. It stems though, from my excessive obsession of Tim Burton (hence the Nightmare tattoos) :D

Noah keeps joking that I'd better keep the front of my arms free for now because I'm so overly obsessed with everything Burton, that it's only a matter of time that I return to my artist and have Vincent and the Corpse Bride tattooed on my arms, opposite Jack and Sally.

Sadly though, if Corpse Bride is anywhere NEAR as fantastic as Nightmare, he's probably right.

As for my favorite genre of movies: Horror. Hands down, accept no substitute or reasonable facsimile.