• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movie- The true life of Muhammad.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In ancient law courts trials existed.

You had to confess to the holy judge a father of all abstinence.

Title holy father. Law said it was a criminals confession. Under the term Phi David causes life's confessions. Changed behaviours.

You were forgiven by crime defined but then did penance.

Penance to accept the burden of your brother's crimes. Scientist who changed your spiritual behaviour. Criminal first holy father advised. Do penance was considered by the type of crime.

As choice was still involved free will.

Publicly flogged or stoned was the criminal.

Man of god was publicly flogged as he avowed truth of illegal sins of the scientist. Corruption was real. Times governing changed.

Absolution meant you were falsely accused and innocent.

Once a long time ago first law courts were in judgements. Then it Changed.

As law department branch separated as judges began to be bribed.

So the rapist was once stoned to death as they were the adulterer of another man's wife. Wife being in law sister first is holy virgin. Holy mother second. Holy daughter. Titles of innocence.

Stated a sister and mother were by title allowed sex in marriage as adults. Adultress in human law female who was an adult allowed to let her hair tresses down and be seen as the hair had been covered before marriage. Had sex. Deemed Lawful.

Wearing head scarves innocent virgins notated in society...no touching allowed.

Why changed reading proves itself wrong as in society rape was never ever accepted.

Were chosen to be in a marriage. With equal a brother man. Not a father.

If a father took a daughter he was considered adult hence adulterer. Only a holy father could pass that edict upon another father. Daughter was not an adult.

Reasoned all daughters were innocent. As men kept them safe.

The law of court Romes jurisdiction would see any man from any country caught accused. As they were considered the high court.

Three the holy Trinity was a human Iaw. Human laws original protection as protector. Stated as men's raping behaviour was out of control in the past.

Muslims had accepted the Jesus verdict Trinity once. Why the laws are said in their papers.

Changed by cause of society and rich men. Then irradiation dementia. Misread and totally misquoted today.

Adulterer rapist men were stoned to death. It was never the victims fault.

A woman as a daughter cannot be the adulterer. Said the holy father.

Adult meant knowledge of the act of sex. In marriage adult sex was consensual.

An adulterer was who forced sex onto another. Adult to adult.

Only a man could rape a woman said father. No argument as it's old laws discussed.

firedragon

Veteran Member
My movie wont get stuck like an old vinyl plate on a gramophone going over and over on the same old tune.

Thus says the Lord: ‘I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.’

Then David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” Nathan answered David: “The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die.” [The child dies seven days later.]

This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 )

“When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive’s garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion.”

Once again God approves of forcible rape.

8) Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 )

They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera’s spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil. (Judges 5:30 )

9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 )

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 )

10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 )

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 )

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think your motives for making this thread are ugly enough as it is. No need to add to the ugliness with more ugliness.

There is a plague of that on RF now, not a place to be I am thinking.

Unbridled Liberty is indeed pernicious.

All the best, stay well and happy, Regards Tony

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I think some perspective is required,islam is a medaeval religion,in the collections of ahadith and Hadith there are slavery rape pillage murder,humans as war booty,killing of apostates.

Now consider that most of these things happened in the other abramic religions too and not just the Middle East,Christian’s in europe used torture murder burned people alive for heresy,the only real difference to Islam is the church cannot torture or burn or torture anymore.

So considering that Muhammed is a medaeval prophet it’s no surprise that he and people of that time killed apostates,took slaves raped and pillaged because that’s how it was back then

SA Huguenot

I think your motives for making this thread are ugly enough as it is. No need to add to the ugliness with more ugliness.
So what would you say is the Uglyness I will add to the current uglyness?
The Truth perhaps?
Do you believe a truthfull depliction of Muhammad is Bad?
Or shall we rather put our heads in a hole and present Muhammad as a beautifull saviour of mankind, knowing we would hide almost 90% of everything he did!
Allowing millions to believe in a lie?
Will you make this movie, and I make one about the hard and ugly truth?

SA Huguenot

Thus says the Lord: ‘I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.’

Then David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” Nathan answered David: “The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die.” [The child dies seven days later.]

This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 )

“When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive’s garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion.”

Once again God approves of forcible rape.

8) Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 )

They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera’s spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil. (Judges 5:30 )

9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 )

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 )

10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 )

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 )
:p:cool:

SA Huguenot

I think some perspective is required,islam is a medaeval religion,in the collections of ahadith and Hadith there are slavery rape pillage murder,humans as war booty,killing of apostates.

Now consider that most of these things happened in the other abramic religions too and not just the Middle East,Christian’s in europe used torture murder burned people alive for heresy,the only real difference to Islam is the church cannot torture or burn or torture anymore.

So considering that Muhammed is a medaeval prophet it’s no surprise that he and people of that time killed apostates,took slaves raped and pillaged because that’s how it was back then
AAAnd
There was a lot of movies made on how bad these "Christian church" acted in the Name of God.
AAAnd I am all for it!

Therefore, I think to have the first movie reflecting the true actions of Muhammad will be a wonderfull thing to distribute out to the whole world.
Obviously, we will not show it at cinemas, too damgerous.
Nope, we can distribute it freely on internet, and only get money from sponsors to produce this movie.
And, I was thinking a documentary will not be a good thing.
The youth likes to watch movies and play games.
Perhaps a game on Xbox where one can play a prophet, and make war and collect booty.

Hey, it is 2022 afterall!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
There is a plague of that on RF now, not a place to be I am thinking.

Unbridled Liberty is indeed pernicious.

All the best, stay well and happy, Regards Tony

I think proselytising religions only want to espouse it’s beauty and how wonderful it is,it’s amazing prophet,if a religion is perfect it should be able to withstand any criticism no matter how brutal should it not?.

MyM

Well, the sex movie about Jesus was made already.
But dont you believe that in the age of 2022 the world needs a movie about Muhammad?

One that are not narrated to suit some holy Muhammad, bit one that depicts the true Muhammad?

I think the time has arrived!

Mohammad pbuh was a true, honest, (known as the trustworthy one before even his prophethood took off) and he wasn't an idol worshipper. He was chosen at the age of 40 and received revelation throughout his journey. He cleared the "jahiliya" the days of ignorance-the people of ignorance from worshipping idols, killing young girls, gave women their rights, taught people to pray, won battles, lost battles. But all in all, his message transformed over billions of people all over the world. They bow down to Allah because of Mohammad pbuh they worship ONE GOD and no intermediaries in between. Straight to God. He taught that we love for our brother what we love for ourselves. He said the mother is three times over the father...also saying that the Paradise lies at the feet of the Mother. He taught us to give yearly payment to the poor. To give in charity, to not say "uf" to your parents for that will lead a person to hellfire. He taught respect, honor and dignity.

I wish you would stop all your hate and focus on the good of what Mohammad pbuh did, maybe you might learn a little humility.

firedragon

Veteran Member

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abomile deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10)

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I tried to get some movie about Muhammad that are not produced by bias Muslim scholars, or dictated by Sariah law. But is simply does not exist.
On Jesus there are a lot, even portrayals of Jesus that can be perceived as blasphemous!
The few that was made about Muhammad, dont portray him as human, and care was taken to prevent a face given to Muhammad.

But These movies are portraying Muhammad totally different than what he realy did.
You never see the assasinations, rape on battlefields, sex slaves, raids and other terrible things he did.

I wonder, What would the members on this forum say about a movie that shows the real Muhammad, as we can learn from the Hadith about him.

Nothing whitewashed, only the truthful portrayal of Muhammad?
Will it start a war?
Will Muslims decide to get out there and kill anyone who worked on this production?
Or will Muslims like the idea that the truth be sent throughout the world?

I personally think it will be the greatest thing the world should see!
The western world will eventually see the true origins of Islam.

What do you say?
Is it time for:
"Muhammad, the true history and life of the prophet of Islam!"

Firstly Hadiths are not facts nor the Word of God. Many Hadiths were fabricated to slander the character of Muhammad to undermine His growing popularity. The Quran which I believe is Divinely inspired stated Muhammad was an example to humankind.

Im not a Muslim but believe in Muhammad as a Prophet of God and the Quran as the Word of God. Muhammad I discovered is mentioned in the Bible both OT and NT but Christians tend to follow the interpretations of the clergy so they are unaware of this.

Christ taught to love even those we consider our enemies so at the very least I would expect a true Christian who really loved God would try and build bridges with his fellow human.

Muhammad appeared to the savage and barbaric tribes of the Arabian Peninsula who used to bury their infant children in the sand alive if the first born was a girl. In Mecca, they worshipped 360 gods and made great profits from visitors who would come to pay tribute to these idols. It was in a nearby cave that the Angel Gabriel appeared to Muhammad and told Him to teach that there is only one God. The Meccans became alarmed and first attempted to bribe Him with power and wealth but He refused. As more Meccans began to believe in one God, the authorities began persecuting the Muslims with cruel torture over 13 years and murder to get them to recant. The Muslims fled to Abyssinia where a Christian King Negus gave them refuge because they believed in Jesus. The Meccans continued to pursue them with intent of genocide to wipe out completely the small Muslim Community.

They then fled to Medina where the Angel Gabriel, against the wishes of the Muslims, told Muhammad to defend their right to freedom of worship but were only to defend if attacked first.

2:190 And fight for the cause of God against those who fight against you: but commit not the injustice of attacking them first: God loveth not such injustice?

There are about 1.7 billion Muslims who go about their daily life peacefully and they have a beautiful culture and language.

I would encourage Christians to obey Christ’s law of love and seek to build bridges and create friendship with people of all faiths. Welcome all with an open and kind heart and see all as God’s children for He loves us all unconditionally.

Last edited:

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
In Islam, we don't put our God or messengers on film. Seriously we don't humiliate.

You never stop do you. You are ridiculous and JUST STOP IT. You think you know what Islam is and how Mohammad pbuh acted and yet, he was one of the most influential men of ALL TIMES and your God was number 3. You know nothing except what you want to hear and believe. No matter what Muslims tell you, you turn it all around and say just the opposite and you add 50 times to it.

Seriously stop with the bashing and abusing. Stop the hate!!! Mohammad pbuh did nothing to you so leave Islam alone.

I am starting to think you get off on some sort of high bashing and saying horribleness. This shows exactly what kind of "christian" you are.
For those who want to know the real Islam, just ask me. When one goes to learn about something, they do not go to their enemies.

Brother I feel your pain. The best thing is to patiently educate people about the truth. This is a unique opportunity to set the facts straight. People often get their information from inaccurate sources and really don’t know any better.

I always defend Islam because what we need today is to eliminate harmful prejudices based on pure ignorance. Muhammad was a wonderful soul but in the west they have little or no knowledge of Him.

SA Huguenot

Mohammad pbuh was a true, honest, (known as the trustworthy one before even his prophethood took off) and he wasn't an idol worshipper. He was chosen at the age of 40 and received revelation throughout his journey. He cleared the "jahiliya" the days of ignorance-the people of ignorance from worshipping idols, killing young girls, gave women their rights, taught people to pray, won battles, lost battles. But all in all, his message transformed over billions of people all over the world. They bow down to Allah because of Mohammad pbuh they worship ONE GOD and no intermediaries in between. Straight to God. He taught that we love for our brother what we love for ourselves. He said the mother is three times over the father...also saying that the Paradise lies at the feet of the Mother. He taught us to give yearly payment to the poor. To give in charity, to not say "uf" to your parents for that will lead a person to hellfire. He taught respect, honor and dignity.

I wish you would stop all your hate and focus on the good of what Mohammad pbuh did, maybe you might learn a little humility.
Oh yes. he also did good things.
He said there are 4 women that will go to paradise.
4 Women of Paradise
The Messenger of Allah s.a.w. drew four lines on the ground, then he s.a.w. said, “Do you know what this is?” The Companions r.a. replied, “Allah and His Messenger know best.” He s.a.w. then said: “The best of the women of Paradise are Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, Fatimah bint Muhammad, Maryam bint ‘Imran and Asiya bint Muzahim, the wife of Pharaoh”
(Musnad Ahmad)

And he unfortunately told everyone that women can not go to paradise, because they are
deficient in their intellect,
and deficient in their religion!

Sahih al-Bukhari 304 - Menstrual Periods - كتاب الحيض - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)
O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)."
The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?"
He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?"

Therefore, If ever I get to paradise, where Allah gave me big breasted woman, and I find my wife is in hell because the way Allah made her!!!
I will tell Allah to stuff his paradise, and to send me to my innocent wife!
Greetings in the Name of Jesus Christ, He who saves all men and Women from hell on the grounds of their forgiveness of sin.

SA Huguenot

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abomile deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10)
:rolleyes:

SA Huguenot

Firstly Hadiths are not facts nor the Word of God. Many Hadiths were fabricated to slander the character of Muhammad to undermine His growing popularity. The Quran which I believe is Divinely inspired stated Muhammad was an example to humankind.

Im not a Muslim but believe in Muhammad as a Prophet of God and the Quran as the Word of God. Muhammad I discovered is mentioned in the Bible both OT and NT but Christians tend to follow the interpretations of the clergy so they are unaware of this.

Christ taught to love even those we consider our enemies so at the very least I would expect a true Christian who really loved God would try and build bridges with his fellow human.

Muhammad appeared to the savage and barbaric tribes of the Arabian Peninsula who used to bury their infant children in the sand alive if the first born was a girl. In Mecca, they worshipped 360 gods and made great profits from visitors who would come to pay tribute to these idols. It was in a nearby cave that the Angel Gabriel appeared to Muhammad and told Him to teach that there is only one God. The Meccans became alarmed and first attempted to bribe Him with power and wealth but He refused. As more Meccans began to believe in one God, the authorities began persecuting the Muslims with cruel torture over 13 years and murder to get them to recant. The Muslims fled to Abyssinia where a Christian King Negus gave them refuge because they believed in Jesus. The Meccans continued to pursue them with intent of genocide to wipe out completely the small Muslim Community.

They then fled to Medina where the Angel Gabriel, against the wishes of the Muslims, told Muhammad to defend their right to freedom of worship but were only to defend if attacked first.

2:190 And fight for the cause of God against those who fight against you: but commit not the injustice of attacking them first: God loveth not such injustice?

There are about 1.7 billion Muslims who go about their daily life peacefully and they have a beautiful culture and language.

I would encourage Christians to obey Christ’s law of love and seek to build bridges and create friendship with people of all faiths. Welcome all with an open and kind heart and see all as God’s children for He loves us all unconditionally.
I can never bow to any idol, and will only worship Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour to attain eternal life.
I will also never condemn or judge any person about their religion, but know they were deceived, and God will have his vengance against those that lied to them.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I can never bow to any idol, and will only worship Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour to attain eternal life.
I will also never condemn or judge any person about their religion, but know they were deceived, and God will have his vengance against those that lied to them.

That’s exactly what Muhammad taught. He was sent by God to abolish idol worship. He is the greatest preacher of Christianity ever because today 1.7 billion Muslims accept Jesus because of His teachings. One cannot become a Muslim unless they accept Jesus.

SA Huguenot

In Islam, we don't put our God or messengers on film. Seriously we don't humiliate.
In the western world, we do.
Whats wrong with that?
Is Muhammad a god that you should be scared to show him in an immage?
Who says I am not allowed to do it, I am not a Muslim, and Islamic laws dont count for me!
Or do you want to force your religion onto me?
MyM said:
You never stop do you. You are ridiculous and JUST STOP IT. You think you know what Islam is and how Mohammad pbuh acted and yet, he was one of the most influential men of ALL TIMES and your God was number 3.
What does that mean. We all know he was a very influential man. Hitler was the number one influential man in Germany in 1933. Influential simply means he influenced a lot of people!
Does not mean he was a truthfull man, or a good man at all. I mean, just look at his 15 wifes, and how he forced 8 of them into being his sex slaves.
MyM said:
You know nothing except what you want to hear and believe. No matter what Muslims tell you, you turn it all around and say just the opposite and you add 50 times to it.

Nope, I add 50 Hadiths and Quran verses to it, and you loose it because of facts.

MyM said:
Seriously stop with the bashing and abusing. Stop the hate!!! Mohammad pbuh did nothing to you so leave Islam alone.

Muhammad said My god is an idol. He has no right to blaspheme my God and saviour.
He started it, and I can continue to answer him.

MyM said:
I am starting to think you get off on some sort of high bashing and saying horribleness. This shows exactly what kind of "christian" you are.
I am a Christian that believes in the Only One God YHWH, who Muhammad did not even know about.So simple.
MyM said:
For those who want to know the real Islam, just ask me. When one goes to learn about something, they do not go to their enemies.

OK, so if I read the Quran, Hadith, Sunnah, I first need your pernission on what I am reading.
Nope, I dont think so.
A case of
Ask my brother Andy...
he lies just like me.

SA Huguenot

That’s exactly what Muhammad taught. He was sent by God to abolish idol worship. He is the greatest preacher of Christianity ever because today 1.7 billion Muslims accept Jesus because of His teachings. One cannot become a Muslim unless they accept Jesus.
Nope, the Jesus Islam believes in did not die on the Cross.
in Q4:157 Allah actually say he made Christians believe that Jesus was crucified and died, but he made some sort of Hollographic projection, and deceived Christians for over 600 years!
Nope, Muhammad never made Christians.
He threatened Jewish tribes, and Christians with death, and if he did not kill them, he forced them into Islam.
I do not know the Muhammad you are speaking about.
The one in the Islamic books are not the Muhammad you are telling me about.

The Muhammad I know is the prophet followed by ISIS, Boko Haram, al Quaida, and inocent men and women who blows themself up to kill Kafir people.
Sorry, but this is the truth, I can not honey coat these facts.

firedragon

Veteran Member

Mate. You are eternally insulting, condemning, and even sharing pornographic images of other religious figures to spread hate. What are you talking about?

Hilarious.