• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most Evidence for any paranormal?

asketikos

renouncing this world
when i was little my bed was right under the window in the summers overlooking the lake
and i used to fall asleep watching the stars and the ships in the lake
one night i saw a star that was really bright
and then it became brighter and bigger
and then it moved up and down
and went into the lake
then out of the lake and into the sky
and as it did this the light was green then yellow
it was on the news the next day
i don't know what it was
but it was unidentified

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
UFOs because there have actually been several times they've been recorded on video and camera, and Project Blue Book was a joke. Dr. Hyneck admitted they just made up explainations for most of the cases to debunk them, and he later became a believer due to the cases he couldn't make invented explainations fit.

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
when i was little my bed was right under the window in the summers overlooking the lake
and i used to fall asleep watching the stars and the ships in the lake
one night i saw a star that was really bright
and then it became brighter and bigger
and then it moved up and down
and went into the lake
then out of the lake and into the sky
and as it did this the light was green then yellow
it was on the news the next day
i don't know what it was
but it was unidentified

I've seen UFO's twice in my life. Once on the night of my first kiss...my girlfriend at the time and I were out really late and I was pointing out some stars and constellations. There was a large triangular thing moving as a satillite does. Astronomy is a hobby of mine so I'm quite familiar with the night sky. I saw another a couple of years ago. Three stars did a dance and then parted ways. I question what I saw, but recorded it in detail in my journal the next day...I even made note of which directions the "stars" moved and which landmark stars were nearby.

Maille

I have never been upset on a full moon. I've been at perfect peace during a full moon. Its other times I can go crazy. Like today 2 days after the full moon i'm no longer at peace actuly i have had 9 mental breakdowns today. but when there is a full moon I have no emoitons that are negitive. What do you all think about that?