• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most amazing picture ever?

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
The issue for many is this - no-one thinks of Donald Trump as a religious man.
We are told that the Supreme Leader Kamani of Iran is a religious man. When
he, and his clerical followers, decide to do some terrorist act, they are doing so
IN THE NAME OF GOD.

I don't want to be involved in endless debates..
but i think it is more likely that one of your fools would consider nuking Khameni than khameni would consider nuking you.

Shia Islam

Premium Member
...Not sure what's so "amazing" about that. Is it typically unusual to see something like that in the Muslim world?

So you claim that this level of humbleness in common in your communities..
Good luck for you if you are not lying about it..

Cooky

Veteran Member
Many governments which have atomic bombs have done similar things

So rather than striving to disarm other reckless governments in the nuclear club, you're for adding more reckless governments into that club?

...That's the wrong direction to be heading in, unless you favor death and destruction.

Shia Islam

Premium Member
So rather than striving to disarm other reckless governments in the nuclear club, you're for adding more reckless governments into that club?

...That's the wrong direction to be heading in, unless you favor death and destruction.

I don't think that Iran is seeking to have nuclear weapons..
And I believe that those who have the nuclear weapons will never leave them..at least many of them will never leave them..
And they will certainly use them one day.

PruePhillip

I don't want to be involved in endless debates..
but i think it is more likely that one of your fools would consider nuking Khameni than khameni would consider nuking you.

Nah. There's issues with Iranian nukes that we don't have with, say, France having nukes.
Iran is a dictatorship, and more dangerous, a theocratic dictatorship.
Iran has threatened that Israel will be a "one bomb country."
Iran is hated by most Sunni Arab states
Iran wants to restore its old imperial glories and influence.
Iran having the bomb could be the end of nuclear non-proliferation because overnight
many Sunni states will go nuclear - military nuclear.

PruePhillip

i personally don't think that a religious government should be established before the arrival of the savior..

on the other hand, i don't see that many of the countries with atomic bombs are ruled by people who are more trustworthy than the Iranian leaders.

No, not trustworthy - but more responsible.
Iran having the bomb is in league with North Korea having the bomb,
just a little worse than Pakistan having the bomb (should the Islamists
get hold of the arsenal.)