• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moronic Christian Group want to Stone Whale to Death

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
I say we wage a war on those stoners and use stones against them. Only our stones will be made of lead. And shot out of canons ;)

Or we could rub them in fish paste and push them in the pool. After all, if god really loves them, he will save them from an angry, gay, murdering, liberal-Democrat-voting, marxist whale. He saved Jonah after all. Then he would curse the whale for centuries, just like he cursed a snake, and a fig tree for not having fruit on it.

gnomon

And here I thought afa.net was a humor site like Cracked.

Did anyone read the link to the afa site. It's a hoot.

If the counsel of the Judeo-Christian tradition had been followed, Tillikum would have been put out of everyone's misery back in 1991 and would not have had the opportunity to claim two more human lives.

Says the ancient civil code of Israel, "When an ox gores a man or woman to death, the ox shall be stoned, and its flesh shall not be eaten, but the owner shall not be liable." (Exodus 21:28)
As opposed to the notion of not putting killer whales in amusement parks.

But, the Scripture soberly warns, if one of your animals kills a second time because you didn't kill it after it claimed its first human victim, this time you die right along with your animal. To use the example from Exodus, if your ox kills a second time, "the ox shall be stoned, and its owner also shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:29)

If I were the family of Dawn Brancheau, I'd sue the pants off SeaWorld for allowing this killer whale to kill again after they were well aware of its violent history.
Why did the writer propose suing SeaWorld. When you quote scripture calling for death than be consistent!

Of course the State could let them try to stone Tilly. Let 'em use rocks. What kind of rocks? Well classic rocks of course. Let them use those rocks, watch as the killer whale submerges out of harms way and film the fools throwing stones in a pool. Let the world watch the film and maybe a bunch of fundienuts would think to themselves, "Am I really that crazy", and the membership of such groups will dwindle.

Then again, maybe not:
[youtube][youtube]LyJI9xDUYV8[/youtube]
YouTube - Crazy Screaming Christian at some jesus camp[youtube]

edit: I don't know if that video is from the Jesus Camp doc or not. Actually, I felt like screaming just like that after reading that blog on the afa website.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am relieved that this is just some small group. Even if I believed in stoning, which I don't, a killer whale could not commit premeditated murder.
Some days being a Christian is kind of a burden. ;)